Signatures

Is there ever going to be statement on sigs? Are they broken, gone, or being worked on?

It’s cruel to be shown an option you can’t use.

They are dead from what I understand. Floating lifelessly in the water.

If they were dead you wouldn’t have one. So, broken then?

> If they were dead you wouldn’t have one. So, broken then?

Most likely.

No, they’re dead. Not broken. Only one group still has them available to them.

What rukizzel’s trying to say is only fancy-schmancy Moderators and Administrators are allowed signitures.

Ha, though the regular method of using sigs is dead (for the most part). I’m being a rebel and throwing my sig in anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Ω

> Ha, though the regular method of using sigs is dead (for the most part). I’m being a rebel and throwing my sig in anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Ω

Viva la Revolucion!

> > Ha, though the regular method of using sigs is dead (for the most part). I’m being a rebel and throwing my sig in anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Ω
>
> Viva la Revolucion!

XD

Ω

Well you could always do this, But I don’t think it’s recommended

Still waiting for the cone avatar.

> > > Ha, though the regular method of using sigs is dead (for the most part). I’m being a rebel and throwing my sig in anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > > Ω
> >
> > Revolution/Revolucion?
>
> XD
>
> Ω

“All that lies in me, all that dies in me, how can I live without you?”

> Well you could always do this, But I don’t think it’s recommended
>
> ____________________________________________________________________________________________
> Still waiting for the cone avatar.

I’ve been waiting years for my damn cone avatar.

> > Well you could always do this, But I don’t think it’s recommended
> >
> > ____________________________________________________________________________________________
> > Still waiting for the cone avatar.
>
> I’ve been waiting years for my damn cone avatar.

I wish we could take screenshots in Halo for our avatars, that would be so cool.

> > > Well you could always do this, But I don’t think it’s recommended
> > >
> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________________
> > > Still waiting for the cone avatar.
> >
> > I’ve been waiting years for my damn cone avatar.
>
> I wish we could take screenshots in Halo for our avatars, that would be so cool.

inb4animeHaloPics

:open_mouth:

> > > Well you could always do this, But I don’t think it’s recommended
> > >
> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________________
> > > Still waiting for the cone avatar.
> >
> > I’ve been waiting years for my damn cone avatar.
>
> I wish we could take screenshots in Halo for our avatars, that would be so cool.

Well you know she was asking you guys to create your own avatar.

So there. Give it a whirl.

> What rukizzel’s trying to say is only fancy-schmancy Moderators and Administrators are allowed signitures.

I used to have it, then it disappeared…

It doesn’t seem to be working for this one. All it keeps telling this one is that the sig is zero characters too long (lol wut?). Gamma sigs worked fine, maybe it just needs to be fixed and something went wrong/glitched.

This one would be most pleased if we could all have sigs again.

> Ha, though the regular method of using sigs is dead (for the most part). I’m being a rebel and throwing my sig in anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Ω

Haha, remember though, you weren’t the first to do so. I think I hold the record as the first person on the forums to use the signature. Just saying ;D

- Jason Garwood

> It doesn’t seem to be working for this one. All it keeps telling this one is that the sig is zero characters too long (lol wut?). Gamma sigs worked fine, maybe it just needs to be fixed and something went wrong/glitched.
>
> This one would be most pleased if we could all have sigs again.

Even the Hanar do not have signatures available to them.

:frowning: Indeed.