Sign in every time?

Does anyone else have to sign in every time after the update? I check the keep me signed in box, but it signs me out every time I leave.

I’m not experiencing this bug.

What version of what browser are you using?

Have you tried clearing your cookies?

Have you tried signing out of Xbox.com and Windows LIVE, accessing the Waypoint forums, and then logging back in through Xbox.com?

Have you tried a different browser?

clear your cookies it worked for me. :slight_smile:

> I’m not experiencing this bug.
>
> What version of what browser are you using?
>
> Have you tried clearing your cookies?
>
> Have you tried signing out of Xbox.com and Windows LIVE, accessing the Waypoint forums, and then logging back in through Xbox.com?
>
> Have you tried a different browser?

Google Chrome: Version 20.0.1132.47 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Tried that and everything else, thrice
Tried that more times then I can count
Firefox, and it still doesn’t work.

All I keep getting is that the cookie is set to expire after the session ends, but it apparently only bugs out like this if you ever remove the new live info stuff that they asked for the first time the site came back on.

> > I’m not experiencing this bug.
> >
> > What version of what browser are you using?
> >
> > Have you tried clearing your cookies?
> >
> > Have you tried signing out of Xbox.com and Windows LIVE, accessing the Waypoint forums, and then logging back in through Xbox.com?
> >
> > Have you tried a different browser?
>
> Google Chrome: Version 20.0.1132.47 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
> Tried that and everything else, thrice
> Tried that more times then I can count
> Firefox, and it still doesn’t work.
>
> All I keep getting is that the cookie is set to expire after the session ends, but it apparently only bugs out like this if you ever remove the new live info stuff that they asked for the first time the site came back on.

have you gotten an update yet?

Version 22.0.1229.94 m

that is the current version.

> have you gotten an update yet?
>
> Version 22.0.1229.94 m
>
> that is the current version.

Gotta love how the Ubuntu update manager doesn’t work half the time it’s supposed to no matter how many times I check for updates. Gonna take a while but I’ll get back to you once I get it downloaded… whenever that is.

Nope, upgraded the browser and nothing. Still the same bug.

> Nope, upgraded the browser and nothing. Still the same bug.

Weird. I’m not having this issue on the newest Safari.

> > Nope, upgraded the browser and nothing. Still the same bug.
>
> Weird. I’m not having this issue on the newest Safari.

I am.

I’m also having this issue on Firefox. I’ve tried clearing cookies and it makes no difference. Oddly I’ve noticed I don’t even see a ‘keep me signed in’ option to tick. It’s not a huge problem just a slight irritation but it would be nice if it was fixed.

I’m having the same issue. I wonder if it’s because I access the website from many different computers. I use the latest Firefox on both.

Im running FireFox and it works perfectly for me, excluding the constant blacking-out screen, but thats my issue, with hardware. Other than that its working. Delete your cookies, and it should work. PM me if you still have that problem.

> I’m having the same issue. <mark>I wonder if it’s because I access the website from many different computers.</mark> I use the latest Firefox on both.

Well, i don’t know about that, however, you maybe experiencing network conflicts, but that’s something else. I may be right, i may be wrong.

Cleared cache and cookies, didn’t help. Using Google Chrome. Didn’t happen until the update the other day.

> Cleared cache and cookies, didn’t help. Using Google Chrome. Didn’t happen until the update the other day.

it must be part of the new update, then.

Every time I open Chrome I have to sign in. It doesn’t even give me the option to stay signed in, and no, deleting cookies doesn’t help.

> Every time I open Chrome I have to sign in. It doesn’t even give me the option to stay signed in, and no, deleting cookies doesn’t help.

same here, it does sign me in automatically when i open another tab for something related to that.

Had some luck with mine on Firefox.

I deleted the cookie, then on the sign in page I went to ‘Sign in with a different account’ option . This brought back the ‘Keep me Signed in’ option that had previously disappeared. This time it seems to have worked, closed the browser, re-opened and it had automatically signed me in.

Hope this works for other browsers but helped mine on Firefox.

I’m getting the same issue with IE10, it’s getting quite annoying.

After playing around a bit, I decided to visit waypoint(xbox), where it gave me an incorrect milestone, tried playing a few games on the games where the achievements weren’t being accounted for on Waypoint trying to make them show up and sometime through all of that, I was asked to agree to the new Xbox Live Terms of Service, went back, played a bit more, a few hours later, I come back on here and find I’m signed back in, check the cookies and it’s not set to expire at the end of the session anymore.

I’m not quite sure how that can help anyone, or if it’s because Waypoint fixed it or what, but I’m just throwing that out there. It may have something to do with the new terms of service which I was asked to accept through both the console and xbox.com, or it may be because I forced waypoint to update my stats for some older Halo titles since the upgrade. I don’t know, but it’s something to try out.