Sign in as player 2 on Xbone?

I’ve been able to play Reach on my Xbox One before, ever since I got it last month. I just ran into a problem today, though. Once I got the main menu, it prompted me to sign in on Xbox 360. I’d done that before no problem, so I continued. However, this time it set me (Uyytugdumy) as player two. It looked like the profile Uyytugdumy was already signed in on the top-right part of the screen. When I pressed A, I activated the top-left portion of the screen, prompting me to either sign in as a guest or create a new profile. I thought that maybe I could use my second controller to sign in as player one, but it assigned that to player 3. After restarting my game a couple times and it still happening, I decided to just sign in as a guest, but it made the ghost-player-2 tag along, so I was controlling Uyytugdumy(1) and Uyytugdumy didn’t even have a player to go along with it. Does anyone know a solution?

> 2535425661240583;1:
> I’ve been able to play Reach on my Xbox One before, ever since I got it last month. I just ran into a problem today, though. Once I got the main menu, it prompted me to sign in on Xbox 360. I’d done that before no problem, so I continued. However, this time it set me (Uyytugdumy) as player two. It looked like the profile Uyytugdumy was already signed in on the top-right part of the screen. When I pressed A, I activated the top-left portion of the screen, prompting me to either sign in as a guest or create a new profile. I thought that maybe I could use my second controller to sign in as player one, but it assigned that to player 3. After restarting my game a couple times and it still happening, I decided to just sign in as a guest, but it made the ghost-player-2 tag along, so I was controlling Uyytugdumy(1) and Uyytugdumy didn’t even have a player to go along with it. Does anyone know a solution?

Did you try to restart your console?
That is the only option I could think of.

Imhad something similar: I’m signed in with my xbox live account, but when I want to sign in guest NOTWMjlonir(1) It says “Not signed in to XBOX LIVE”. I press okay (it’s they only option) and it signs us out. I sign in again and then my guest profile and it still does it. Now I can only play on temporary profiles to play splitscreen :frowning: