Sign here if you are having fun

Don’t get the complaints. Loving the MP, myself!!! I really feel 343i did a bang up job!

I love it.

Signed

Need to jump into MP but I did finish the fight, enjoyed the campaign.

Best Halo yet.

Got a few nit picks but Im Luvin It

I love this game :slight_smile:

Indeed, I agree that this game is far from flawless, but its fun - a really important aspect to me…lol

Installed from 0% to 100% in 25 mins, with the update (despite everyone’s whining on here about how horrid the instal times were) So I gave that point a tick.
Only just started campaign and I love it! I can see the direction it’s going in and can in a manner understand some of the dislike for it. But, Halo 6 will add context to this current story, just like how all of the books do and will. Just like what happened with Halo 2. So a big tick there.
I dabbled in one warzone game before starting campaign and it put me in a game quickly and away I went. Fun times.
There are the little annoyances, but hey, they happen in every game!

> 2533274851997977;9:
> Installed from 0% to 100% in 25 mins, with the update (despite everyone’s whining on here about how horrid the instal times were) So I gave that point a tick.
> Only just started campaign and I love it! I can see the direction it’s going in and can in a manner understand some of the dislike for it. But, Halo 6 will add context to this current story, just like how all of the books do and will. Just like what happened with Halo 2. So a big tick there.
> I dabbled in one warzone game before starting campaign and it put me in a game quickly and away I went. Fun times.
> There are the little annoyances, but hey, they happen in every game!

well said!!! I have played about 20 min of the campaign, and am concerned that I may be lost since I have only read 2 books or so - we shall see!

I am!

Haven’t played multiplayer yet, but I finished the campaign about an hour ago and absolutely loved it. Still a bit unsure how I feel about Cortana, but that element does actually track with the lore, so I’m willing to let it play out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Signed. I was skeptical of this game at first but it’s turned out to be a really fun game.

I love breaking glass.

Signed!

This game is yonking amazing. I don’t get why the PlayStation lovers are hating on the forums!!!

> 2533274793299160;1:
> Don’t get the complaints. Loving the MP, myself!!! I really feel 343i did a bang up job!

hell yeah I’m having fun so far. 343 had me worried since the MCC disastrous launch I along with others experienced. I wasn’t going to buy Halo 5 because I thought it would be broken. I took a chance and glad with my choice of buying it. I give Halo 5 a 8.5 out of 10

To the players that are not happy with this game

- For one Major thing The game is NOT Broken.**- If anything you guys are trying to troll this, and you’re making yourself look like an -Yoink-.

I, raCatnip, am having fun.

Really fun.

I’m enjoying myself plus I received an Onyx rating in SWAT so I thought that was awesome lol.