sigh

I love halo. What I love the most is the story. I read the books and I will buy every game just for the story. That being said, I also like the big team slayer. That’s it. Not capture the flag or base or any of that crap. Just slayer. I like playing with the sole purpose of SLAYING the enemy, with big teams. I just downloaded the update and of course there’s no option to just play big team slayer. Any chance of this ever happening? Of course I’m still gonna play and whip all y’alls -Yoinks!-. Haha. Just venting.

I do like this game a lot, but I will admit that I do think there should be individual playlists for a specific game mode

343i really screwed up the playlists and gametypes in this game. Battlefield has been doing specific gametype/map matchmaking for a while now, I don’t know why Halo can’t do it either. I hate being forced to play on a map or gametype that I don’t like, and by putting no veto system in, you can’t stop that. At the same time, the lobby system is completely broken. Yesterday I played the exact same map and gametype like 5 times in a row. Honestly, this game feels like it is in a beta state almost. Sure the game runs and plays fine, but everything else is broken or is lacking features. The UI is not that good, and lags all of the time. There is no way for me to see how much exp is needed to get to my next level, and why in gods name did they take away the ability to see medals after the game is over?

These are all things that previous games have gotten right, it’s not acceptable that they are wrong in this one.

Yeah

> 2533274800772611;3:
> 343i really screwed up the playlists and gametypes in this game. Battlefield has been doing specific gametype/map matchmaking for a while now, I don’t know why Halo can’t do it either. I hate being forced to play on a map or gametype that I don’t like, and by putting no veto system in, you can’t stop that. At the same time, the lobby system is completely broken. Yesterday I played the exact same map and gametype like 5 times in a row. Honestly, this game feels like it is in a beta state almost. Sure the game runs and plays fine, but everything else is broken or is lacking features. The UI is not that good, and lags all of the time. There is no way for me to see how much exp is needed to get to my next level, and why in gods name did they take away the ability to see medals after the game is over?
>
> These are all things that previous games have gotten right, it’s not acceptable that they are wrong in this one.

Yeah. I’ve played Apex 7, or whatever it’s called 6 times in a row.

I am all for big team slayer. For me stronghold is the worst. I’m not even sure how you get points in that game.