*sigh* Regicide ...

So 343i … this is your logic.

Flood: Get a win if you place top 5 out of 10.

Rumble pit: Get a win if you place top 3 out of 8.

Regicide: Get a win if you place top 1 out of 6.

So basically in flood you have a 50% chance of getting a win, rumble pit gives you a 37.5% chance of a win, and regicide gives you a 16% chance of winning.

Not only that but regicide is the most random playlist where you can lose to people who die 30 times but get 7 lucky regicides on FishBobGeorge117 and his 3 guests.

343 you need to at least give people in Regicide a win for at least placing second or third just like in every other playlist. This is way too frustrating. I’m tired of losing to people who run away from me in Regicide and are spoon fed kills from guests and I go 22 and 7 while placing second and getting a loss for it.

> This is way too frustrating. I’m tired of losing to people who run away from me in Regicide and are spoon fed kills from guests and I go 22 and 7 while placing second and getting a loss for it.

Than…dont play regicide?

Well I mean Halo 4 is a bad game as well. Should I quit that too?

PS. I’m only in Regicide to get that CSR 50 and then I’m out.

> Well I mean Halo 4 is a bad game as well. Should I quit that too?
>
> PS. I’m only in Regicide to get that CSR 50 and then I’m out.

Well whats wrong with rumble pit? Thats also FFA.

I don’t see how Regicide is a bad game mode, it’s just different. Regicide isn’t meant to be like other game modes, it’s meant to promote tactical playing. While I understand why people who prefer other game modes don’t like it, that doesn’t mean that it’s a bad game mode. It does just what it’s supposed to do.

Just play rumble pit

The King says nay! There can only be one winner.

> > Well I mean Halo 4 is a bad game as well. Should I quit that too?
> >
> > PS. I’m only in Regicide to get that CSR 50 and then I’m out.
>
> Well whats wrong with rumble pit? Thats also FFA.

Rumble pit is good the way it is. I’m not complaining about rumble pit … I already got a CSR 50 in that. I’m just trying to get one in this garbage playlist (Regicide).

Regicide is one of the best playlists in the game. It always has been, and continues to be after the scoring update. If you’re good, then you won’t have to worry about that bounty on your head. If you’re not so good, focus on killing the king to get points. It’s more balanced than you give it credit for; it gives EVERYONE a chance to win. Hardcore and casual players alike can flock to this playlist and have a good time.
<---- Source: EOD Shadow.

> Regicide is one of the best playlists in the game. It always has been, and continues to be after the scoring update. If you’re good, then you won’t have to worry about that bounty on your head. If you’re not so good, focus on killing the king to get points. It’s more balanced than you give it credit for; it gives EVERYONE a chance to win. Hardcore and casual players alike can flock to this playlist and have a good time.
> <---- Source: EOD Shadow.

You clearly do not know what balance is. Regicide is the most undpredictable and random game type on Halo 4 at the moment.

Well you have to play the objective to win, and that’s what the winner did. But I do agree that it’s a -Yoink- gametype. Bring back juggernaut!

I do not understand why people who love Regicide do not love Rumble pit. The only huge difference is the scoring system and the addition of pro in rumble pit.

Regicide is fun, it’s okay.
Maybe only can won (“You’re the King!”) but it only has 6 players per match.
Personally I’m really frustrated sometimes in Rumble Pit. Kill steals, back shot, less breathing space.

since when do you get a win in the top 5 of flood??

The team regicide in Castle is a lot of fun. Think I prefer the team version then the FFA version.

Dude. They released Rumble Pit. What are you still doing in regicide lol?

> Dude. They released Rumble Pit. What are you still doing in regicide lol?

Apparently no one here can read. He has stated like 5 times why he is playing it, he is attempting to get a 50 scr in it. He is mad that only first gets a win while in other playlists top 3 get wins. I agree with op kinda, 1st and 2ed should get wins.

So is this for commendations, I thought we had to win flood as first, hope I am wrong?

I think winning regicide games is easy. I win often.

I LOVE REGICIDE, NOT KIDDING