Sierra 117 & Cortana

Do u think John &/or Cortana will die in Infinite? Let me hear ur thoughts Spartans & Sangheilis.

> 2535406807556837;1:
> Do u think John &/or Cortana will die in Infinite? Let me hear ur thoughts Spartans & Sangheilis.

Well yoink I thought Cortana died in 4. Then 5 comes out and I’m standing here like Jon Snow.

I think it would be a mistake to kill Chief off. I liked, if nothing else, the seeming daring of 4 when they"killed" Cortana, but I think it will be less meaningful a second time.
I get this feeling that we could see a Droid, I mean ai rights thing in 5, and I kinda hope not cause Halo doesn’t need to be that sort of platform. (Or at least not over the top about it cause it is a valid arc)

I don’t care I guess who gets killed off in infinite so long as it is well done and meaningful. Reach nailed this. I could stand to see almost any character die the problem however is that many of Halo 4-5’s characters are so poorly developed/poorly received that you could kill half the cast without many fans batting an eye.

Back to your question if they had to die I would like to see them go out together just like we started.

Edit: upon further reflection I think I would rather see the reintroduction of the flood and the eventual reconciliation of created and creators. Cause flood is good at corrupting ai minds they will need humanity if/when that war reemerges.

> 2533274862926994;2:
> > 2535406807556837;1:
> > Do u think John &/or Cortana will die in Infinite? Let me hear ur thoughts Spartans & Sangheilis.
>
> Well yoink I thought Cortana died in 4. Then 5 comes out and I’m standing here like Jon Snow.
>
> I think it would be a mistake to kill Chief off. I liked, if nothing else, the seeming daring of 4 when they"killed" Cortana, but I think it will be less meaningful a second time.
> I get this feeling that we could see a Droid, I mean ai rights thing in 5, and I kinda hope not cause Halo doesn’t need to be that sort of platform. (Or at least not over the top about it cause it is a valid arc)
>
> I don’t care I guess who gets killed off in infinite so long as it is well done and meaningful. Reach nailed this. I could stand to see almost any character die the problem however is that many of Halo 4-5’s characters are so poorly developed/poorly received that you could kill half the cast without many fans batting an eye.
>
> Back to your question if they had to die I would like to see them go out together just like we started.
>
> Edit: upon further reflection I think I would rather see the reintroduction of the flood and the eventual reconciliation of created and creators. Cause flood is good at corrupting ai minds they will need humanity if/when that war reemerges.

-Yoink-, i woulnt put it any better than that

Spartans never die, they’re just MIA. No, I don’t think they will. Well maybe Cortana but not Master Chief.