Siege of Madrigal, Funny Grunt, Scared Marine

Siege of Madrigal Easter Egg has been in every Halo game except for Wars, I hope and pray it returns as a Halo tradition.

Funny Grunt has also been in every Halo except Wars and I hope it returns.

Scared Marine has been in every Halo except Wars, I hope it returns.

Anything I missed? Let me know via post I want to get all these little easter egg traditions on here.

the last 2 are possibilities but the siege of madrigal is bungies thing considering it came from their older game myth.

the grunt and the marine should be in, i dont see why not

Madrigal won’t make a return.
It was from Marathon, one of Bungie’s first games. Since this isn’t Bungie, I doubt it will be included.

Here’s hoping though.

Actually there was no Scared Marine in Halo 2.

I do agree, I want a Scared Marine and Funny Grunt in Halo 4.

> Actually there was no Scared Marine in Halo 2.
>
> I do agree, I want a Scared Marine and Funny Grunt in Halo 4.

But Halo 2 did have enemy marines.

I think it’s time 343 put their own twist on the traditions set by Bungie.

Instead of a marine with scripted dialogue who can’t be moved from his spot or doesn’t last very long, it’d be more interesting if he could contribute to the war effort.

> > Actually there was no Scared Marine in Halo 2.
> >
> > I do agree, I want a Scared Marine and Funny Grunt in Halo 4.
>
> But Halo 2 did have enemy marines.
>
> I think it’s time 343 put their own twist on the traditions set by Bungie.
>
> Instead of a marine with scripted dialogue who can’t be moved from his spot or doesn’t last very long, it’d be more interesting if he could contribute to the war effort.

Can’t remember if it was CE or Halo 2 that had that marine shot at you with the pistol because he was so frightened by the flood. I think it was CE.

Also reminds me of the marine in Halo 3 flood level where we just finish the Scarab fight.

> > > Actually there was no Scared Marine in Halo 2.
> > >
> > > I do agree, I want a Scared Marine and Funny Grunt in Halo 4.
> >
> > But Halo 2 did have enemy marines.
> >
> > I think it’s time 343 put their own twist on the traditions set by Bungie.
> >
> > Instead of a marine with scripted dialogue who can’t be moved from his spot or doesn’t last very long, it’d be more interesting if he could contribute to the war effort.
>
> Can’t remember if it was CE or Halo 2 that had that marine shot at you with the pistol because he was so frightened by the flood. I think it was CE.
>
> Also reminds me of the marine in Halo 3 flood level where we just finish the Scarab fight.

The Sergeant, the Lt., the Major. DEAD! All dead! I saw it crawling. Into their brains. Too much man! Too much! Araghgh!