Sick To Death...

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I cannot play halo anymore. I am SR116 and all I get paired up against are these nerdy -Yoink- try hards that sit on halo all day wearing there Mastercheif helmets and searching with full team’s SERIOUSLY THIS IS RUBBISH!! we need a mercenary playlist… My friends don’t play halo so that means what? I have no enjoyment anymore because of getting paired up against fully fledged ex MLG no life basement boy scum buckets seriously this is disgusting on no other game
Have I constantly been put against people of obscene skill… This is not fair… Atleast with SKILL RANKS I wouldn’t just get paired against these people but because everyone who plays a few games of halo a day is now SR130 because it takes no -Yoinking!- time at all and I get paired up with these horrifyingly good players who are all trying there very very hardest… There’s no room in this game for people who just want to be good at the game without dedicating there lives, these people should be banned just for there own good… Seriously

There’s only 1 type of person who the game will always try to put in a lobby with the worst players, and that is…

Yep! You guessed it! Here’s a gold star.

The worst players!

Unless you’re saying you’re the worst player in Halo/close to the worst player in Halo, and should be put with your own skill ranking of bad kids, I suggest you be happy.

you said one good point in that jumbled ball of hate. The matches are not made well. I would much rather have longer search times than poor matches.

Reach always had the same problem. I saw recruits in the same match with people who were onyx in multiple seasons of Arena. The MLG guys would constantly go into lists like multi-team and rape everyone. There’s no such thing as matching based on skill in these games and it’s idiotic. The worst part is the XBL option to avoid people still doesn’t work after all these years, so you have no choice but to play against people that will hand your -Yoink- to you every time or quit. It’s not possible to avoid people you don’t want to play with for one reason or another. You should have every right to NOT be matched with specific people you didn’t like either because they were bad kids, too good, cheap, cheaters, etc.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Seriously!? Some mod thought it was necessary to flag that? Christ on a cracker. What is this, a forum for preschoolers? Oh, that’s right. They only want to hear praise about the game, not what’s wrong with it. Same as Epic.

Reach always had the same problem. I saw recruits in the same match with people who were onyx in multiple seasons of Arena. The MLG guys would constantly go into lists like multi-team and rape everyone. There’s no such thing as matching based on skill in these games and it’s idiotic. The worst part is the XBL option to avoid people still doesn’t work after all these years, so you have no choice but to play against people that will hand your -Yoink- to you every time or quit. It’s not possible to avoid people you don’t want to play with for one reason or another. You should have every right to NOT be matched with specific people you didn’t like either because they were bad kids, too good, cheap, cheaters, etc.

>

To be fair, its filled with language that attacks players for trying to win at a game. It’s not their fualt they got matched against OP.

OP is made at the system that matched him against people outside of his skill range, yet he takes out his frustration by attacking the players he got matched with? No, that is childish to be upset at one thing and take out on an innocent group that just wanted to play the game to the best of their ability. Blame the matchmaking system please, spilling blind hate at players for playing is not cool.

>

It was flagged for attacking and flaming, which you can clearly see in his post. They didn’t flag him for hating the game they flagged him for breaking the rules.

When I realize that myself and my teammates are matched up against a vastly superior team, I take a deep breath, accept it and switch my tactics to hanging back just enough to try and be a bit more effective.

I’ve watched enough competitive threads to have an understanding of their tactics, while still not improving myself in skill, but it makes me a little bit better of a defensive player. I still get slaughtered overall, but in the long I’m a little more satisfied with the outcome.

One issue I think though is that even if competitors are evenly matched skill-wise, a communicating team will still rule the day over a team of equally skilled randoms.

> <mark>so you have no choice but to play against people that will hand your -Yoink!- to you every time or quit.</mark>

And then they will come on here and complain about quitters.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

> It was flagged for attacking and flaming, which you can clearly see in his post. They didn’t flag him for hating the game they flagged him for breaking the rules.

What is this kindergarten? If they put half as much effort as they do over-moderating harmless posts on these types of forums into actually listening to the problems to improve the game instead, we’d be much better off.

The thing that I agree with the most is the party size issue. 4 individual players should never be matched up against a full party of 4 people communicating. I have no idea why 343 decided this should happen, but it ruins the game for me.

> The thing that I agree with the most is the party size issue. 4 individual players should never be matched up against a full party of 4 people communicating. I have no idea why 343 decided this should happen, but it ruins the game for me.

Very true.

>

Yep