Sick of uneven teams? Quit!

That’s what I’m doing from now on. I’m tired of being forced into 5v4s over and over again. While searching I’ll often have a perfectly good lobby with 8 people in it ready for a good 4v4 match, but the stupid system keeps searching for up to 4 extra minutes until it finds 9 people just to -Yoink- with me. So if you’re sick of being on the team that automatically is down one player like I am, simply go to the dashboard press start on the halo window and select quit. Quitting out this way won’t hurt your rank or anything, so there’s no reason not to do it.

Doesn’t bother me … I’ll just win them …

> 2533274805230315;2:
> Doesn’t bother me … I’ll just win them …

Good luck with getting good teammates that can compensate for the lack of even teams. I can manage to keep myself positive most of the time but my random teammates get slaughtered. Searching with friends doesn’t work either because the search times while in a party are insanely long.

> 2533274800739735;3:
> > 2533274805230315;2:
> > Doesn’t bother me … I’ll just win them …
>
>
> Good luck with getting good teammates that can compensate for the lack of even teams. I can manage to keep myself positive most of the time but my random teammates get slaughtered. Searching with friends doesn’t work either because the search times while in a party are insanely long.

No, i’ll just compensate for my teammates as well as the lack of even teams. Once I got 30 kills and lost tho, with +22.

Join in progress should also be added back for inviting people and manually joining.