Sick of this!

Alright, I’m getting sick of going into a -Yoinking!- game and having EVERYONE use the -Yoinking!- DMRs! ONLY TIME I GET A FIGHTING CHANCE IS TO GET A DMR MYSELF!
Now haven’t we had enough of these? The DMR overpowered BS? It’s faster than the lightrifle, which is slightly stronger than it at long range, they both have longer ranges. Now the carbine and BR? Might as well toss them out of the -Yoinking!- game. Why aren’t the light rifel or the underpowered carbine in the Slayer Pro games? They have the damn assault rifle, why not throw in those 2?

Honestly i love this game, well, strike that, LOVED, i thought that 343 might of been a little bit better than bungie and actually listen to the community, patch some stuff 90% of us hate? In a long range match, the carbine has absolutely NO competition against both the DMR and the light rifle, but has a equal chance against the BR in my experience. Now which one? They are over powered or are these 2 underpowered?
I understand a patch DOES take time to impliment with the coding, but this seems to be the biggest issues among the players, this and the ridiculous maps they plan on giving us. and the ones we currently have. I hate them all EXCEPT for haven, thats the only one that almost all guns have an equal chance (carbine from the closer range, its rectile is red when the DMRs is for the most part) but regardless i have to be a much skilled player than my counterpart to even beat him, every shot has to hit, and on the carbine that is much harder said than done.
The lightrifle is weaker at closer range than any other weapon. Although it makes up for it as it is made for the longer ranged players. Though the DMR, beats all out in no competition. I play the DMR and what do i get? Constant doubles and triples. in any game. I play with the carbine and with its power i can get 1-2 kills then i need to reload. At long range i need to reload after 1 for the most part. (i mean long long range, basically on the opposite side of ragnarok from the sides.)

I’m gonna make a poll, basically to help the community decide how to balance the guns. (honestly i think the carbine and BR need an upgrade, and the other 2 can stay the same)

and yet, this wasn’t a problem in Reach or even Halo 3?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

L2Play

you are comparing mid range weapons to long range weapons.
They are not the same.

Downgrade the Light Rifle? You can’t be serious, that thing is actually PERFECT right now.

> and yet, this wasn’t a problem in Reach or even Halo 3?

How could this be a problem in halo 3 or reach? Reach had a bloom and no BR, just the single DMR so there is no way it could be a problem.
Think before you say something stupid.

You complain about DMR and LR beating BR and Carbine at long range…

They are suppose too. -_-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Im getting so tired of you ideots sayint that “this gun is overpowered” cuz none of the guns are overpowered. you just thank so because you died once or twice to someone useing it. I do just fine with my br and ar and carbine. just sit down and get good at the game and stop being a crying noob.

Oh boy, I wonder how many threads have been made about how unfair the DMR is?

Look. The game has been out less than a month. In time 343 will do something to make people happy:

“I understand a patch DOES take time to impliment with the coding”

You even said it yourself. Just give it time, you’d think with all these topics wanting this gun to be nerfed or that ability to be buffed that the game has been out for a year.

> Downgrade the Light Rifle? You can’t be serious, that thing is actually PERFECT right now.

i agree, i placed that as an option for anyone who thinks so. Just in case.

Ok, explain to me why is the DMR supposed to beat out the carbine at long range? They are both precision long range rifles, they should both be equals, I’m not complaining about the lightrifle, if people really read it through they’d understand that.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

> WAAAAAAAAAAAH! GUYS USE THE DMR AND KILL ME… NO FAIR!

> Ok, explain to me why is the DMR supposed to beat out the carbine at long range? They are both precision long range rifles, they should both be equals, I’m not complaining about the lightrifle, if people really read it through they’d understand that.

Because they are different guns.

Carbine has faster Rate of fire. Making it better at close-mid range.
Battle rifle, same distances as Carbine, but uses a burst technique.

DMR, Light rifle meant for medium to long range.

Sniper Rifle
Beam Rifle
Binary Rifle, all 3 are long range.

This is how they were designed.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > WAAAAAAAAAAAH! GUYS USE THE DMR AND KILL ME… NO FAIR!

I forgot how immature people like you are. I forgot how many DMR players played it because it was over powered. I wreck people with the gun itself. But playing a different gun, I’m always outgunned. Now actually contribute to the thread without being an immature little brat.

> > Ok, explain to me why is the DMR supposed to beat out the carbine at long range? They are both precision long range rifles, they should both be equals, I’m not complaining about the lightrifle, if people really read it through they’d understand that.
>
> Because they are different guns.
>
> Carbine has faster Rate of fire. Making it better at close-mid range.
> Battle rifle, same distances as Carbine, but uses a burst technique.
>
> DMR, Light rifle meant for medium to long range.
>
> Sniper Rifle
> Beam Rifle
> Binary Rifle, all 3 are long range.
>
> This is how they were designed.

Yes i understand this, but the DMR outguns ALL other guns at ALL ranges. With the speed and accuracy its near power weapon status.

Light Rifle and Boltshot need to be taken from load outs. that’d fix a lot

insert face palm here

> Hey stop being mean to me, my opinion means something. I am not just a crybaby.

> I’m an -Yoink- and I don’t have a life.

Thanks, reported you twice. I wish people wouldn’t be complete -yoinks- and immature little -Yoink- like you. Why are you wasting time replying to this if you don’t support it. Simply state your opinion and move on, you are nothing useful if you cant do that, and you’ve proven that twice. So go play halo with your DMR and let the grown ups talk.

Trollololololololol CoD BlOps II