Sick of the ranking system

I stopped playing this game for about 3 weeks because the ranking system puts me in -Yoinking!- Diamond rank despite me consistently going negative KD and WL. A friend got the game so I decided to play again, and guess what!?! I’m a Diamond 3 AGAIN. Why am I being ranked so high even when I am clearly not supposed to be in this rank? Why am I ranked HIGHER than I was last season despite doing much MUCH worse in my prelims? WHY DO I RANKED UP AFTER A SINGLE WIN BUT NOT RANK DOWN AFTER 5 LOSSES IN A ROW?!?

This game’s rank is -Yoinking!- garbage. Fix this -Yoink-.

<mark>Do not post about forum moderation.</mark>

And stop moving my -Yoinking!- topics. It is for Halo 5 if I wanted it in MM discussion I would have posted it there BUT THE REASON I DON’T IS BECAUSE NO ONE READS THIS FORUM. Maybe fix your game instead of shoeing the problem under the rug.

so let me get this straight your complaining of being handed a higher rank than you think you deserve. That’s stupid

> 2535443588185534;3:
> so let me get this straight your complaining of being handed a higher rank than you think you deserve. That’s stupid

Can’t be fun getting rekt cus you dont belong there :stuck_out_tongue: at least I would’nt like loosing all the time

And here I am working my -Yoink- off getting win after win with +15 K/D streaks and I am stuck at Gold 1. Wtf is going on with this game?

Although the ranking system is mostly w/l some aspects of individual performance do factor into things as does the quality of your opponents, especially in the pre ranked games.

> 2805367267898298;1:
> I stopped playing this game for about 3 weeks because the ranking system puts me in -Yoinking!- Diamond rank despite me consistently going negative KD and WL. A friend got the game so I decided to play again, and guess what!?! I’m a Diamond 3 AGAIN. Why am I being ranked so high even when I am clearly not supposed to be in this rank? Why am I ranked HIGHER than I was last season despite doing much MUCH worse in my prelims? WHY DO I RANKED UP AFTER A SINGLE WIN BUT NOT RANK DOWN AFTER 5 LOSSES IN A ROW?!?
>
> This game’s rank is -Yoinking!- garbage. Fix this -Yoink-.

wut. You have w/l 62 %. Winning percentage is all that matters for ranks, and your kd is 1.0, so theres no problems here

> 2533274815821646;5:
> And here I am working my -Yoink- off getting win after win with +15 K/D streaks and I am stuck at Gold 1. Wtf is going on with this game?

Same with me in gold 4 team arena and plat 5 slayer. The game is rubbish at placing people in the right division and it is way wa way too time consuming to get out of one. It is a grind. I ranked plat 1 ffa in season 1 and grinded to onyx tgrough 98 games. I think the system is next to useless in qualifying at the moment.

I stopped playing halo 5 for a while because of the ranks are reseting :frowning: