Sick of the complainers

I know what my title says but I’m not going to spend too much on the negative part of this topic except to say that the people complaining about Anniversary are expecting too much (my only gripe is the laggy online co-op). This is a remake and nothing more and 343 could have just smoothed out the textures or other cheap techniques but they chose to:

Redo graphics to mine and I’m sure others delight
Add terminals with awesome cutscenes
The fun of finding skulls
Smooth gameplay
Achievements
Although laggy - online coop
Remaking 6 maps for play that all look beautiful in their own way
The GRD doll hidden on every map that was actually fun to hunt down

Anyway, I am impressed with this game, the feeling it gave me playing it again on the new graphics and the overall quality of the product so thanks 343 and I look forward to what you and your partners do with Halo 4. :slight_smile:

Let me see… you are sick of complainers so you start a thread complaining and then complaining about others that are complaining? Nice.

No, I’m sick of all the negativity on this site so I thought I’d put some positive feedback about the game on here.

> No, I’m sick of all the negativity on this site so I thought I’d put some positive feedback about the game on here.

What you call “negativity” others might call the Truth.

You are still a complainer, and you the worse kind of complainer, those that complain about complainers. I have no problem with you complaining BTW, however I do find it quite entertaining.

You might get some traction if you change the title of the thread to reflect your praise for the game. Then towards the end of your post highlight your opinion relative to those that don’t seem to be satisfied with any changes.

FWIW, I agree with your praise. Certainly the next year, leading up to H4 is going to be a good time for a Halo fan.

what all those complainers may not realize, is that they had a strict timeline for making this game, AND their making halo 4 at the same time, so, the complainers should consider themselves lucky that this game even happened.
and i love this game so much! it is everything i was hoping for and more!

> Let me see… you are sick of complainers so you start a thread complaining and then complaining about others that are complaining? Nice.

This.

Anybody who doesn’t like this game, is stupid, its only fourty dollars, and it includes alot for that much of a price.

> Anybody who doesn’t like this game, is stupid, its only fourty dollars, and it includes alot for that much of a price.

So if a normal person nicely states that they don’t like this game, they are stupid? That’s like saying whoever don’t like Family Guy is stupid. Though, there are plenty of stupid people who don’t like this game for the stupidest reasons.

On-topic: Don’t complain about people complaining about this game. That’ll only make people flame you.

> No, I’m sick of all the negativity on this site so I thought I’d put some positive feedback about the game on here.

youre being negative about negativity.

HYPOCRITICAL MUCH?

Don’t see much hate, loved the game a lot but the haters are probably the -Yoinks!- that hooked to that terrible Mw3 nonsense. Also already got the full gamerscore also don’t really have much lag unless my router is falling apart.lol

I don’t see the problem… I’m surprised the connection holds with two game engines.

Want a better feel of classic turn off you modem bash it into tiny pieces… On the 360 hit the “Back” Button.

> > No, I’m sick of all the negativity on this site so I thought I’d put some positive feedback about the game on here.
>
> youre being negative about negativity.
>
> HYPOCRITICAL MUCH?

Being sick of something and being negative about something are different things.

Don’t let this discussion get too out of hand, folks. Keep it clean. :slight_smile:

> > No, I’m sick of all the negativity on this site so I thought I’d put some positive feedback about the game on here.
>
> What you call “negativity” others might call the Truth.
>
> You are still a complainer, and you the worse kind of complainer, those that complain about complainers. I have no problem with you complaining BTW, however I do find it quite entertaining.

And you my friend are complaining about a complainer who complains about the complainers. Its Inception all over again. ComplaInception

>
> What you call “negativity” <mark>others might call the Truth</mark>.
>
> You are still a complainer, and you the worse kind of complainer, those that complain about complainers. I have no problem with you complaining BTW, however I do find it quite entertaining.

almost the definition of opinion