Sick of playing alone?

Tired of gaming alone? Tired of being asked what your k/d ratio is? Then look no farther than CAG. Combat Applications Group (CAG) has been the number one clan on top100clans.com for two years running. There is a reason why we are number one because we genuinely care. CAG was started back in 2002 and has been running strong since.

We are heavily recruiting now for Advanced Warfare, Halo, Battlefield, and every other game under the sun for both a competitive and casual clan group. We cover all platforms, and have very active people online so you never have to game alone.

We also focus on veterans issues being that a lot of our clan is made up of military vets and active duty. Here we can come together to discuss issues that we face, rather with dealing with PTSD, dealing with the VA, ETSing to a new duty station, etc…

Here at CAG you are not just a number, you are a person, a father, mother, or someone who likes to game and be part of something. We all have lives outside of gaming and we understand if you have things going on. We have no minimum gaming time required for casual play, we are not professionals, we are a group of folks who like to play.

What we do is communicate, and rely on each other to know where our enemies are, we learn call outs and begin to know the maps inside and out. We are a team. We are CAG!

If you are interested in seeing what CAG is all about head on over to CAGclan.com click that join now. I am on the Xbox 1 and my gamertag is MoB Corleone352 add me, and I will go over the ins and out, and do a walk through of the website with you.

Thank you for your time.

We would love to have some new faces!

It would be nice if the poster would talk to individuals on xbox live who are interested instead of sending them directly to the website to sign up.

> 2533274829610030;3:
> It would be nice if the poster would talk to individuals on xbox live who are interested instead of sending them directly to the website to sign up.

See what you fail to understand is that our website is part of the joining requirement. You haven’t added me so how can I talk to you directly? You know what I am will be on tonight around 10pm EST so if YOU would like to talk I would be more than happy to give you any info that you may want! I talk to plenty of individuals online mostly for Battlefield but since Halo has came out and had its problem that we all know about it has been hard to get games in with prospective gamers. But the update goes live today and as I said I would be more than happy to chat with you!

We are accepting competitive and casual gamers! We prefer 18 and up, but if you’re mature then we have no problem making exceptions!

I joined on the website but the halo section on yalls site is dead…

> 2533274838423380;6:
> I joined on the website but the halo section on yalls site is dead…

Add me! We can talk. I am building the halo brigade back up.

> 2641843710005452;4:
> > 2533274829610030;3:
> > It would be nice if the poster would talk to individuals on xbox live who are interested instead of sending them directly to the website to sign up.
>
>
> See what you fail to understand is that our website is part of the joining requirement. You haven’t added me so how can I talk to you directly? You know what I am will be on tonight around 10pm EST so if YOU would like to talk I would be more than happy to give you any info that you may want! I talk to plenty of individuals online mostly for Battlefield but since Halo has came out and had its problem that we all know about it has been hard to get games in with prospective gamers. But the update goes live today and as I said I would be more than happy to chat with you!

You don’t have to add someone for a party invite. BUT like I said you just direct people toward your website to pad your member stats… pathetic.

> 2533274829610030;8:
> > 2641843710005452;4:
> > > 2533274829610030;3:
> > > It would be nice if the poster would talk to individuals on xbox live who are interested instead of sending them directly to the website to sign up.
> >
> >
> >
> > See what you fail to understand is that our website is part of the joining requirement. You haven’t added me so how can I talk to you directly? You know what I am will be on tonight around 10pm EST so if YOU would like to talk I would be more than happy to give you any info that you may want! I talk to plenty of individuals online mostly for Battlefield but since Halo has came out and had its problem that we all know about it has been hard to get games in with prospective gamers. But the update goes live today and as I said I would be more than happy to chat with you!
>
>
> You don’t have to add someone for a party invite. BUT like I said you just direct people toward your website to pad your member stats… pathetic.

Once again guy. We don’t want numbers. I’ve sent you multiple messages and you haven’t answered me. Ive asked you to add me and you haven’t. So I was trying to get to talk to you. So don’t make this seem like no one tried when in reality you’re the one who hasn’t tried.