sick losing in warzone

Hi i finally got my halo about two weeks ago and. i. enjoy warzone but it’s frustrating when you lose for stupid reasons and people not paying attention and nobody even communicating.

Im not a great player by any chance but i have my mic ready and would love to play warzone with an. actual team if we lose to. a better team im ok with it as long as we actually did our best.

I usually play during the week from like 2pm to 6 or 7pm and at like 10 to 12pm gmt.

looking forward to playing with some of you.

Join a company such as PartyUpGaming and you’re set.

Yea I hear you. Even when I play Warzone I always have at least 2 people to even bother trying hard to win. I give it a fair shake but if it’s obvious we’re outclassed I’m not wasting Tanks and Banshees on a team that can’t get more than a dozen or so kills combined.

Warzone Assault is the better gametype of the two. Its more clear what you are trying to accomplish. Plain Warzone suffers from too many imbalances that only get worse as the match goes further on. In my opinion the opposing team should not be able to take your home base and destroy the core until you are at least 7 minutes into the match. I’m already seeing too many matches over in the span of 4 minutes. Then there is the points from Big bosses that sways matches heavily in a given direction. Finally there is spamming REQs. The skilled players can literally keep a power weapon/vehicle for almost the entire game. Those things need to be fixed if 343 wants people to continue to play this gametype.

> 2533274825101441;4:
> Warzone Assault is the better gametype of the two. Its more clear what you are trying to accomplish. Plain Warzone suffers from too many imbalances that only get worse as the match goes further on. In my opinion the opposing team should not be able to take your home base and destroy the core until you are at least 7 minutes into the match. I’m already seeing too many matches over in the span of 4 minutes. Then there is the points from Big bosses that sways matches heavily in a given direction. Finally there is spamming REQs. The skilled players can literally keep a power weapon/vehicle for almost the entire game. Those things need to be fixed if 343 wants people to continue to play this gametype.

What’s worse is when you’ve been hammering the Warden Eternal and knocking down his health only to have the other side to get the take down in the end.

> 2533274820862397;5:
> > 2533274825101441;4:
> > Warzone Assault is the better gametype of the two. Its more clear what you are trying to accomplish. Plain Warzone suffers from too many imbalances that only get worse as the match goes further on. In my opinion the opposing team should not be able to take your home base and destroy the core until you are at least 7 minutes into the match. I’m already seeing too many matches over in the span of 4 minutes. Then there is the points from Big bosses that sways matches heavily in a given direction. Finally there is spamming REQs. The skilled players can literally keep a power weapon/vehicle for almost the entire game. Those things need to be fixed if 343 wants people to continue to play this gametype.
>
>
> What’s worse is when you’ve been hammering the Warden Eternal and knocking down his health only to have the other side to get the take down in the end.

Or when I’m trying to warn teammates of an incoming attack, but they have gamertags like ‘S5A218DW1241YT2’ and we are already on respawn timers by the time I can pronounce their name.