Sick halo 4 gameplay

Yooo I’m reppin hologram today in halo 4 check it out in da vid.

Youtube Halo 4

That game is comparable to this one game I played in Reach, which I rendered using Bungie Pro here.

Youtube Reach

I try to make my games short in duration.

Not bad, Not bad, but nowhere near the best.

You got a lot of boltshot kills, so you could’ve been using nooby tactics.

LOLOL you’ve got to be kidding

best in the world with a 1.1 K/D ratio? get outta here lol.

I can see how you’d think that. I too for a while thought the boltshot was for n00bs. I combine it with hologram which is one of the more difficult AAs to use. I get lots of headshots too.

> best in the world with a 1.1 K/D ratio? get outta here lol.

K/D doesn’t mean $*@!
Look at how I did these games. My K/D was 4.1 in that halo 4 match and still over 2.0 in that Reach video.

> > best in the world with a 1.1 K/D ratio? get outta here lol.
>
> K/D doesn’t mean $*@!
> Look at how I did these games. My K/D was 4.1 in halo 4 and still over 2.0 in that Reach video.

So your overall K/D doesn’t mean %^&* for being best player in the world.

But your K/D in 2 games means youre the best player in the world.

Am I getting this right?

> > > best in the world with a 1.1 K/D ratio? get outta here lol.
> >
> > K/D doesn’t mean $@!
> > Look at how I did these games. My K/D was 4.1 in halo 4 and still over 2.0 in that Reach video.
>
> So your overall K/D doesn’t mean %^&
for being best player in the world.
>
> But your K/D in 2 games means youre the best player in the world.
>
> Am I getting this right?

It only takes 1 game to prove what a halo player is capable of. This is me at my best. Obviously I’m inconsistent or my overall K/D wouldn’t be 1.1. I’ve never seen a harder merk in a slayer match.

It happens all the time…

Here I am going 24-6 on Complex Slayer. Complex is also my worst map.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/rooksbook/wargames/match-494d5cf4f5976f99

Having a good game doesn’t make you the best player in the world. I’m an absolutely mediocre player.

AND that’s with the Carbine. I had 0 DMR, 1 Sniper, 1 Boltshot Kills on Complex in that match. So, can’t say I was being nooby.

highest total K/d I have seen is someone on my friends list with little over 21k kills and around 8.6k deaths giving him a K/d ratio of 2.6

> It happens all the time…
>
> Here I am going 24-6 on Complex Slayer. Complex is also my worst map.
>
> https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/rooksbook/wargames/match-494d5cf4f5976f99
>
> Having a good game doesn’t make you the best player in the world. I’m an absolutely mediocre player.
>
>
>
> AND that’s with the Carbine. I had 0 DMR, 1 Sniper, 1 Boltshot Kills on Complex in that match. So, can’t say I was being nooby.

You had a good game. Compare your 2 doubles and 2 killing sprees to my 5 doubles, 2 triples, 4 killing sprees and a frenzy. That’s what makes my game great.

6 doubles, 3 killing sprees, 2 triples, 1 killing frenzy, 3 ordnance drops,
6 vehicles destroyed in a match. There! I said it!

> highest total K/d I have seen is someone on my friends list with little over 21k kills and around 8.6k deaths giving him a K/d ratio of 2.6

Sounds boring. If you show me a game page or a video or something that might be cool.

You used the boltshot for 12 kills. My little sister could do that playing halo for the first time. Sorry buddy.

> 6 doubles, 3 killing sprees, 2 triples, 1 killing frenzy, 3 ordnance drops,
> 6 vehicles destroyed in a match. There! I said it!

Ohh man I would love to see that game page please. So long as it’s slayer.

Arena Slayer. 23 kills, 3 deaths, 3 killing sprees and 1 frenzy. It’s also in the Arena where multikills are harder than in FFA.

Now please stop bragging…

> > It happens all the time…
> >
> > Here I am going 24-6 on Complex Slayer. Complex is also my worst map.
> >
> > https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/rooksbook/wargames/match-494d5cf4f5976f99
> >
> > Having a good game doesn’t make you the best player in the world. I’m an absolutely mediocre player.
> >
> >
> >
> > AND that’s with the Carbine. I had 0 DMR, 1 Sniper, 1 Boltshot Kills on Complex in that match. So, can’t say I was being nooby.
>
> You had a good game. Compare your 2 doubles and 2 killing sprees to my 5 doubles, 2 triples, 4 killing sprees and a frenzy. That’s what makes my game great.

Yeah but you were playing Regicide. Chances are the people you killed weren’t even bothered about you and more bothered looking to kill the king. Plus you’re not telling me you didn’t pick up any easy kills from people who were 1 shot after fighting against somebody else.
Regicide is probably the easiest game type to get a high score in, especially if you’re more interested in kills than actually going for the king,w hich is the whole objective of the game. These stats don’t prove anything about you being the best player n the world. Probably just an average game for a REAL competitive player.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Swebiz/wargames/match-6fc0d465d1127f18

should be added that the game was played while listening to vivaldis 3rd symphony as with all good games i play.

Haha, I got a Unfrigginbeliveable AND Perfection in one match, does that make me the best player in the world? No it doesn’t. Many can do what you did. Nice try.