Sick and tired of quitters...

Greetings,

“Running the show” is one of the few achievements I miss and as you know 1kk points are required. But in quite every game if my opponent is going to lose he just quit and I can’t make EXP :frowning:

Is there a possibility to introduce a penalty for quitting? Maybe 2 hours ban, or 1000 points reduction?

no there is no way.

just turtle to farm an opponent and you’ll get the achievement in no time.

> Greetings,
>
> “Running the show” is one of the few achievements I miss and as you know 1kk points are required. But in quite every game if my opponent is going to lose he just quit and I can’t make EXP :frowning:
>
>
> Is there a possibility to introduce a penalty for quitting? Maybe 2 hours ban, or 1000 points reduction?

A two hour ban?! You’ll love that until you want to quit a match. If people don’t want to waste their time getting beat then why should they? As oppose to the point reduction that’s too weak of a penalty…Most people (winners) average a 4k score in 3’s from what I’ve seen. They’re gonna come along and troll you for four games, and then you’ll be back here complaining. If you’re that stressed about an achievement, then just leave it. If you want it that badly, try switching playlist? Deathmatch is big points really quickly, if you can get a game. 3v3s are easy points too with 3 opponents to leech off of =) While you were writing this thread you could’ve instead been making those oh so precious points, so I don’t think it’s the fact that you can’t get them, I think it’s the fact you’re too lazy =P

I’m not lazy =( I just had enough when after three 15 min games i took around 600 points because of quitters xD I think I’ll try deathmatch :smiley: