Shutout Spawns

Lockout needs to be gone. the map is a spawn death trap all people have to do is set up at BR and Snipe Tower and your in for the worst spawn trapping of your life. and it doesnt work with the Sprint feature in halo it has to go and be replaced by something differnet. and if we quit there’s a chance of being banned for being spawn trapped?

At least you don’t have a chance of spawning to your death like you can in Settler.

You can break the trap, you need to run up the ramp above shotty and make your way to the top of BR and kill the guys from behind. Helps tp have a good team to distract the shooters.

If all goes bad, just camp in shotty, they will eventually come for you, and leave their spawn trap spots to find you.

The problem with this map, is that you can predict where people will spawn much easier that other maps.

If they placed some cover on Elbow, this would reduce chances of spawn trap and and allow you to move up.

Someone should re-create this map and add some extra walkways. Maybe another Tower at Elbow, that ran around the back.

> At least you don’t have a chance of spawning to your death like you can in Settler.

They have fixed this problem.

If you are getting spawn trapped, then the other team is just better than you, the map has very little to do with it.

i cant stand shutout in infinity slayer with that god forsaken sniper rifle spawning every 20 seconds. there are not suppost to be static spawns in infinity slayer. seriously whats up with that? all the new forge world maps have it come to think of it. if i wanted to play that archaic crud id put in reach.

> There are not suppost to be static spawns in infinity slayer. seriously whats up with that? all the new forge world maps have it come to think of it. if i wanted to play that archaic crud id put in reach.

Um. No. Halo has always been about static spawns. Infinity Slayer is the epitome of why people don’t play Halo anymore. Random spawns are not conducive to a good Halo game simply because all strategy goes out the window. I understand the argument about how that can show skill because of flexibility, but the ultimate result is that an arena shooter turns into an awful twitch shooter. Is it archaic? Not really. It’s the old system, but that doesn’t make it obsolete.