"[Shutdown mode] means we're done with feature "

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Oh so coop not a core feature then I guess, such bs and lies

343 is a joke

We don’t know much about this campaign, other than it is mode open world than previous Halo games so tbh co-op probably isn’t the same as it used to be if it isn’t mission to mission. Could be that it just isn’t a core feature in this new type of Halo campaign. A lot of open world coop games do feel a bit tacked on, I guess how do you also monitor progression, is it only the main player who progresses as that also happens in a lot of open world coop games.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> We don’t know much about this campaign, other than it is mode open world than previous Halo games so tbh co-op probably isn’t the same as it used to be if it isn’t mission to mission. Could be that it just isn’t a core feature in this new type of Halo campaign. A lot of open world coop games do feel a bit tacked on, I guess how do you also monitor progression, is it only the main player who progresses as that also happens in a lot of open world coop games.

Maybe they should be transparent then and stop beating round the Bush

it means they put hold on those mode and probably develop after the launch, let’s say if campaign and multiplayer doesn’t have any issue at launch they probably going with 3 month schedule, if not it’s probably takes much longer time.