Shut up and wait

This thread might not make any sense but i going to try explaining it.
I’ve seen a lot of complain about this -Yoink- game called Halo4
Yes i mostly agree to Most of the topic regarding the game. It is not use to post the same topic or same concept 100 times a day.I don’t think 343 could read all those complains about the game.

My point is: do you remember when 343i said they care about halo? yes?

I would like to test them, but everyone should stop making new post(after this one or read this) and wait till next update or patch.
The result of the test will have 2 outcomes, whether they care about halo fans or not.

If they cared about the game they will read the older threads and try THEIR BEST to fix the glitch/problem ASAP. If they don’t care about anything but their money they won’t read the thread(might but just reading it for nothing) and they won’t try to fix anything.

So the next update will show how much 343 CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER and HALO FRANCHISE. By that time, when the result comes out if halo4 is still a COD which means that it is NOT WORTH TO BUY THEIR NEXT GAME such as Halo5. However, if they patch and change the core of the game completely, i would be grateful.

I really hope everyone do as i requested and wait and see if you want to quit this game or not.

343 is young and immature they need to grow up. and Good luck

PS: for those who still want to complain, the result will be the same, they won’t respond to your complain until there updates

the fact that they have not acknowledged mistakes they have made simply because it looks bad in the press so soon after releasing their game is disgusting enough.

If they simply told us that they see now they messed up and they plan on fixing things, people would not be so frustrated with them and wouldnt feel like they dont care and were all along only in it for the money.

> the fact that they have not acknowledged mistakes they have made simply because it looks bad in the press so soon after releasing their game is disgusting enough.
>
> If they simply told us that they see now they messed up and they plan on fixing things, people would not be so frustrated with them and wouldnt feel like they dont care and were all along only in it for the money.

but we can’t fix them but us. only think that we can do now is wait and see(i would suggest this), spending you time and making complaints on forum that dev won’t read is useless.

please learn2engrish

other than that, consumers’ patience only lasts for so long. many have already left, and can you blame them for the unpolished, uncompetitive, unbalanced pile of horseapple they call halo 4?

Why are people defending this garbage?!? We paid 60 dollars on nov. 6, yet some act like we are being impatient and should wait? “oh i’m sure they’ll fix all the garbage and stuff that doesn’t work, with a TU sometime in the future”. Thats great, but I already dropped my hard earned cash, so I’m gonna voice my disappointment until they do fix it.

> please learn2engrish
>
> other than that, consumers’ patience only lasts for so long. many have already left, and can you blame them for the unpolished, uncompetitive, unbalanced pile of horseapple they call halo 4?

That was English, and don’t flame him when you don’t even start your own damn sentence with a capital letter.

> Why are people defending this garbage?!? We paid 60 dollars on nov. 6, yet some act like we are being impatient and should wait? “oh i’m sure they’ll fix all the garbage and stuff that doesn’t work, with a TU sometime in the future”. Thats great, but I already dropped my hard earned cash, so I’m gonna voice my disappointment until they do fix it.

It’s their opinion? Maybe not the right one but still, it’s their opinion?

> Why are people defending this garbage?!? We paid 60 dollars on nov. 6, yet some act like we are being impatient and should wait? “oh i’m sure they’ll fix all the garbage and stuff that doesn’t work, with a TU sometime in the future”. Thats great, but I already dropped my hard earned cash, so I’m gonna voice my disappointment until they do fix it.

Hey, im not defending that “garbage”, I’m just saying that it’s useless to make different threads but same topic over and over again. Also, if 343 doesn’t give a -Yoink-, they won’t going to read your threads, i’m just telling that it’s a waste of time. But if you think 343 will read your thread, good for you bro.
and you said like they going to fix it now…
PS; i bet you didn’t read the whole thread lol

> > please learn2engrish
> >
> > other than that, consumers’ patience only lasts for so long. many have already left, and can you blame them for the unpolished, uncompetitive, unbalanced pile of horseapple they call halo 4?
>
> That was English, and don’t flame him when you don’t even start your own damn sentence with a capital letter.

And you don’t even know how to spell “English” lol

I am waiting. I stopped playing until they fix the matchmaking, once they do, I’m glad to be back.