SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!111 LE

Im listening to the remixes… they… are so different and amazing

Link thx

what limited OST? when has anyone ever done that?

Dat violin (You know what I’m on about)

LE

343i Take my MONEYZZ !!

I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.

> LE
>
> 343i Take my MONEYZZ !!

They deserve my money I love what hey have done so far with this site and halo in general.

> I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.

I hope your being sarcastic lol

> > I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.
>
> I hope your being sarcastic lol

I hope you are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic.

Does anyone know if we can preorder? And i guess its only from waypoint directly??

> > > I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.
> >
> > I hope your being sarcastic lol
>
> I hope you are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic.
>
>
> Does anyone know if we can preorder? And i guess its only from waypoint directly??

the idea is cool, but the price is a bit high. I wouldnt pay more than $50 for. the extras it comes with are not worth an extra $60 alone

I’m definitely purchasing the standard edition. I’m not wasting $75 on those horrible remixes.

> I’m definitely purchasing the standard edition. I’m not wasting $75 on those horrible remixes.

exactly my point… the remixes suck, and the three extra things that come with are definetly not worth another $60.

I mean the bonus content for the LE of the game is basically only $40 extra, so why is the LE of a OST $60 extra???

At first I was going to get the standard edition, but now I’ve decided to get the limited OST. I really like the music and that 12" with chief on it sounds too good to pass up.

> > > > I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.
> > >
> > > I hope your being sarcastic lol
> >
> > I hope you are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic.
> >
> >
> > Does anyone know if we can preorder? And i guess its only from waypoint directly??
>
> the idea is cool, but the price is a bit high. I wouldnt pay more than $50 for. the extras it comes with are not worth an extra $60 alone

Its hard for me to say normally a CD doesnt come with this much extra content.
-OST
-Remix cd
-Making of DVD
-Hardbound book of musicalness
-A RECORD A FREAKING RECORD with the chief and cortana on it
-ok who cares about an avatar t-shirt

You are right though. That is a lot of money to spend on music. But im a collector so im gonna fork it over personaly :confused:

> > > > > I am just guessing that most people will buy the LE because of how good of a deal it is.
> > > >
> > > > I hope your being sarcastic lol
> > >
> > > I hope you are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic.
> > >
> > >
> > > Does anyone know if we can preorder? And i guess its only from waypoint directly??
> >
> > the idea is cool, but the price is a bit high. I wouldnt pay more than $50 for. the extras it comes with are not worth an extra $60 alone
>
> Its hard for me to say normally a CD doesnt come with this much extra content.
> -OST
> -Remix cd
> -Making of DVD
> -Hardbound book of musicalness
> -A RECORD A FREAKING RECORD with the chief and cortana on it
> -ok who cares about an avatar t-shirt
>
> You are right though. That is a lot of money to spend on music. But im a collector so im gonna fork it over personaly :confused:

like i said. the package is a good one, but personally, i think its overpriced. i think $50 (maybe $60 MAX) would be a PERFECT PRICE. Plus i usually dont buy soundtracks (as much as i love them, i can just hear them on youtube, but i understands collector like them), but if i buy the halo 4 one it’ll be the Standard one, i mean im already buying the LE of the game lol. Enjoy you copy man

UGH!! So many good stuff for Halo 4 is coming out this year to much to spend, but it will be worth it.