Showed 5 Kills in game 12 after game...LAG?

I was playing Big Team Battle the other night and this game was lagging bad but never did anything until we played half of the game then it decides to kick the host from the game. No it is not my connection.

Seriously something is flawed and needs to be fixed. During the game it said I had 5 kills but when I looked at the Post Game Results I had 12 kills. Could you please explain this to me? Obviously something was not working on you’re end.

Please look into this issue!

Bad host, get use to it or go play BF3.

> I was playing Big Team Battle the other night and this game was lagging bad but never did anything until we played half of the game then it decides to kick the host from the game. No it is not my connection.
>
> Seriously something is flawed and needs to be fixed. During the game <mark>it said I had 5 kills but when I looked at the Post Game Results I had 12 kills.</mark> Could you please explain this to me? Obviously something was not working on you’re end.
>
> Please look into this issue!

Could have been 5 points and 12 kills, IDK, did you commit suicide alot?

I always seem to have less points than kills and I can’t figure out why.

I think that the in-game Post Game Carnage Report shows killed players and vehicles, but I’m not sure.

> Could have been 5 points and 12 kills, IDK, did you commit suicide alot?

No, this was BTB Slayer!

> I always seem to have less points than kills and I can’t figure out why.

For BTB Heavies you get 2 points for a kill but in the end it will show only the kills you got not the points.

> I think that the in-game Post Game Carnage Report shows killed players and vehicles, but I’m not sure.

It was a BTB Slayer on Hemorrhage and just weird how in the game it said 5 Kills then Post Game Carnage Report said 12 Kills. I cannot seem to find the game stats for it but it said I had 12 kills 12 deaths and it was on Hemorrhage.

> I think that the in-game Post Game Carnage Report shows killed players and vehicles, but I’m not sure.

Well, even when I have been in simple Team Slayer games, my Post Game Carnage Report has made out that I got less kills than what I actually did in game. No vehicles in game. Very rarely has it said I got more than what the in-game score said. I don’t believe this affects challenges, or how credits are awarded, although I believe it falsifies stats since my overall stats are based off the post game report (correct me if I am wrong). If this is the case, and someone has played many games with this issue present, then it could falsify stats on a wider scale and display completely inaccurate information. Admitedly however, I have not run into this issue often. 1 out of 10 games maybe, but I don’t play near as frequent as some. For someone that has played 1000’s of games, then the inaccurate information would be more of a problem for them.

> Bad host, get use to it or go play BF3.

I opted for the latter.

For the most part I enjoy BF3, vehicles (and the jet especially) randomly exploding is the biggest load of -Blam!- I’ve ever come across in game design though.

C4 is fun to troll people with though, so it balances out. :3

I had games where I get like 15 kills, it only shows 8 in the post game recap, and only puts six towards a “kill 100 players in matchmaking” daily challenge.