Showcase of Vehicle Physics

Witness the power of the cloud and experience the realistic physics in Halo 5 Guardians™

Mongoose vs Rocks
Amazing Tank Controls
Amazing Physics
LOL WTF
Up Up and Away!
Anti Ground Pound Warthog
Up Up and Away V2

Vehicles really shouldn’t be this light and I do agree with the tank controls making it overly difficult to maneuver around.

Complete truth. The mongoose and warthog feel like you are driving on a trampoline, and the tanks maneuvers like it’s surrounded in molasses.

Physics are OP, plz nerf.

New Addition

The ghosts anger me the most…YOU CANT RAM ANYTHING!!!cI laughed uncontrollably at the wraith tho… it looked so graceful descending from the air

That last one the guy getting runner over had time to contemplate on his poor decisions in life.

> 2533274926722533;6:
> The ghosts angr me the most…YOU CANT RAM ANYTHING!!!

Not on purpose, anyway. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been splattered by someone backing up in a ghost, or after jumping over a ghost. But at least that’s not as infuriating as jumping onto a tank to board it and getting splattered after what would have been a safe landing in any other Halo besides MAYBE CE.

> 2533274823519895;8:
> > 2533274926722533;6:
> > The ghosts angr me the most…YOU CANT RAM ANYTHING!!!
>
>
> Not on purpose, anyway. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been splattered by someone backing up in a ghost, or after jumping over a ghost. But at least that’s not as infuriating as jumping onto a tank to board it and getting splattered after what would have been a safe landing in any other Halo besides MAYBE CE.

Yeah hijacking a tank did that to me the other night. I just laughed and it made me reminence H1.

The Mongoose clip is pretty ridicules, but everything else is just standard Halo nonsense.

> 2533274953123640;10:
> The Mongoose clip is pretty ridicules, but everything else is just standard Halo nonsense.

Standard CE nonsense* They fixed most of this crap in games that weren’t the vehicles introduction games!

This is so precious. I lol’d good. Part of me want to continue to watch these clips be made forever, but most of me wants to ground pound a 'hog and have it take damage. And be able to be smooth with a Scorpion. Suavemente

> 2533274826203061;1:
> Witness the power of the cloud and experience the realistic physics in Halo 5 Guardians™
>
> Mongoose vs Rocks
> Amazing Tank Controls
> Amazing Physics
> LOL WTF
> Up Up and Away!
> Anti Ground Pound Warthog
> Up Up and Away V2

sure the physics are silly at times, this is what we got, accept it for what it is and enjoiy what we got

cant fight the new style halo just acccepppt

> 2533274794409015;13:
> > 2533274826203061;1:
> >
>
>
> sure the physics are silly at times, this is what we got, accept it for what it is and enjoiy what we got
>
> cant fight the new style halo just acccepppt

No, I am not going to bend over to 343’s odd coding and design choices.

These things are damn outright comical. Since when do wraiths and tanks weigh as much as a feather?

> 2533274953123640;10:
> The Mongoose clip is pretty ridicules, but everything else is just standard Halo nonsense.

Standard? Maybe in CE as someone above mentioned. This kind of blasphemy did not exist in the following games.

The only thing similar to the flying tanks was the wraith and tank ramming from Halo 2.

Physics are so bad rn. FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

“why are there six pedals if there’s only 4 directions!?”

I was driving a warthog full speed early today and a guy stepped out in front of me and shot it in the grill with a shotgun… Stopped the hog completely…

Had a game where it should have been a splatter, he just rode around the wing of my ghost for a few seconds than decided to hijack me and kill me instantaneously. Such fun.

Warthog Acrobatics

Ghost Slide

Tank Jump

Barely Touched