Show Support For Halo Wars Competition!

Alright, so I know this game has a great, dedicated community. Right now, I don’t know of any sites that regulate competition on it, though. I know that FraggedNation allowed for competition, but shut it down due to lack of activity. However, if we show enough support, they will bring back the game. So if you want to see some great competition for Halo Wars, make a profile there and click here. Make a post to show your support!

I have posted. Good to see people still care about Halo Wars competition. Looks like a nice site.

Done. I hope this helps!

posted in there.

Come on, there’s plenty of people on these forums who play this game well enough to be interested in this. It’s a great site, and they do give prizes (and damn good ones if you ask me). All you have to do is join up there. If you’re a gamer who loves multiplayer, even if you’re not good or if you just want to have fun and aren’t concerned about beating everyone else, FraggedNation is a GREAT site to go to.

and why cant we throw them on here?
I mean this is the actual halo website
where the new owners of the game look at the forums
and check up on us
so we have a really big chance of bringing back halo wars

Am I Missing something?
ALso I posted

Sign me UP!

My Clan is currently trying to get more people to play Halo Wars so Im all for it!

> Alright, so I know this game has a great, dedicated community. Right now, I don’t know of any sites that regulate competition on it, though. I know that FraggedNation allowed for competition, but shut it down due to lack of activity. However, if we show enough support, they will bring back the game. So if you want to see some great competition for Halo Wars, make a profile there and click here. Make a post to show your support!

I don’t see them adding Halo Wars back on.
Sorry.

<mark>3v3 Standard Party Teams (high-level) 45 TrueSkill.</mark>

> and why cant we throw them on here?
> I mean this is the actual halo website
> where the new owners of the game look at the forums
> and check up on us
> so we have a really big chance of bringing back halo wars
>
> Am I Missing something?
> ALso I posted

I think you thought I was talking about Halo Wars MATCHMAKING, which as far as I know, is not in danger. Sorry if I mislead you.

What I meant was FraggedNation is a site where you can create and join Ladders/Tournaments on all kinds of games. However, if a game loses players and becomes inactive, they remove support for it. That happened to Halo Wars. However, if someone brings enough support to the site then they will add support to the game and you can go back to creating and joining competitions.

Once again, sorry if I mislead anyone.