Show of hands

Who here actually plays Arena?

I think I played 1 season total.

I play it when I have a full team of friends with me.

Every day or two.

I dont play it as much as I would like. But I have been thinking of putting together a team for Arena. :slight_smile: Any skilled takers?

I would be interested in playing Arena if it was like the game Ive been grinding away at for over a year, but its closer to slayer pro and that is a gametype Im not interested in.

> I would be interested in playing Arena if it was like the game Ive been grinding away at for over a year, but its closer to slayer pro and that is a gametype Im not interested in.

Noo… You don’t like it because there’s no Armour Lock! :wink:

> > I would be interested in playing Arena if it was like the game Ive been grinding away at for over a year, but its closer to slayer pro and that is a gametype Im not interested in.
>
> Noo… You don’t like it because there’s no Armour Lock! :wink:

Exactly, I practiced and honed my evil craft and can only showcase it in TS, if Arena contained this mechanic I would have transitioned to Arena a few thousand games ago. I bet it is the same for players that use Camo and Evade and now JP and the population reflects it exclusivity.

I myself have played 3 games or Arena.
I had a friend over a while ago and he played some on my account, but I don’t care.
It’s an alright playlist, but Reach wasn’t designed as a Competitive game, so I feel Arena is trying too hard to be “pro”.
I’d rather hop into Action Sack or Multi-Team, they’re fun playlists.

Sometimes… Just Sometimes.

Why is it just TS? Its possibly the most uncompetitve game type around. Throw in some CTF/Hill/Ball etc, make the real teams shine.