Show me your receipt!

Hey, Waypoint people! In the building excitement for Halo: Anniversary, I just wanted to share my receipt with you. Well, mine’s not necessarily a receipt as that would be a bit revealing with online orders. Instead, I took a screenshot that proves the date I bought the game.

I just want you guys to do the same if you want. Be careful to block out any sensitive information before uploading things to the internet, obviously, as you’ll see I’ve done. This thread is not meant to be anything malicious be it phishing or credit card theft. Just some good clean sharing in anticipation of Halo: Anniversary!

So! Without anything further to say, I present you my receipt of sorts! As you can see, I placed my order the day the game was announced; the first day of E3. It was hard to find on Amazon that day, because it was just up as “Halo Anniversary Spark” for some reason, and not placed in the correct category.

Feel free to post your own proof of purchase! You may even do Halo 4 if you’d like!

I’m waiting till I get back up to college before I place my order

I pre-ordered CEA and Halo 4 at the same time at GameStop. Although I don’t really want to show my receipt, just take my word for it.

> I pre-ordered CEA and Halo 4 at the same time at GameStop. Although I don’t really want to show my receipt, just take my word for it.

Ha, OK. What date, may I ask?

> > I pre-ordered CEA and Halo 4 at the same time at GameStop. Although I don’t really want to show my receipt, just take my word for it.
>
> Ha, OK. What date, may I ask?

June 17th