Shout out to the community.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others or make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

People were or are asking if 343 is ignoring us. People have been asking for a while as to where 343 is and why they aren’t responding.
After I talked with a 343 Employee he has addressed these.
343 will not respond to the utter disrespect and obnoxious hostile nature that this community has shown. They only respond to those that are polite and respectful. In fact they are watching and reading our posts but they will not comment on posts that disrespect and insult. They are taking the criticism with full stride and are working on somethings of great value. Also when it comes down to Warzone and game modes they are working hard on it (12- 14 hour days). They had no idea that Warzone would be as big as it is and they had no idea that it would have taken off so far so fast in such a short amount of time. As for terms of Arena, they got so much flack for Halo 4 and the system they had set up that they only where hearing the concerns from the “Competitve” players (Bi Polar kids with no friends) so they made Arena to target those that cried out the loudest. They didn’t know that those who cried out were actually only a minority compared to the sheer amount of players all around jumping into Halo 5. But they are working around the clock to please everyone (Majority of players).
My personal take is that they can’t please everyone. So I am pretty sure that what ever changes they make will only upset those same people who cried out during Halo 4. And my heads up to those that enjoy trolling is that if you don’t like the changes 343 is going to be making than don’t play those Gametypes and just stick with the Competitve playlists and the Rloe Playing and the Trash Talk ( FYI you are not obligated to play the Gametypes that everyone else loves and enjoys.)

Hmm I’m not lying. I genuinely talked with a 343 employee. I’m not giving out their info because than it would be wrong of me. But I do trust them when they say they are working on our concerns and ideas and wants. Hold tight everyone I guess.

Frankly I don’t believe you.
I have seen plenty of people reasonably stating the reasons why infection should be put in the game asap. Many people have pleaded to 343.
and what has 343 said about infection? Nothing whatsoever. In fact the only real information regarding more gametypes we have is “Its coming in the future” and a picture of a bomb.

The community is a sword with infinite edges. Any triple A company knows this. When handling what the community wants is accepting to be cut by the sword.

> 2533274902775751;3:
> Frankly I don’t believe you.
> I have seen plenty of people reasonably stating the reasons why infection should be put in the game asap. Many people have pleaded to 343.
> and what has 343 said about infection? Nothing whatsoever. In fact the only real information regarding more gametypes we have is “Its coming in the future” and a picture of a bomb.

You don’t need to. All I’d need for proff is for some one working for 343 to quote my post without a comment. May not happen.

Just hold on. March and April.

• Random guy interviews “343 employee”.
  • “Employee” gives political non-answers and empty promises for future updates.
  • No one feels any better.

You think this community is bad go check League of legends. I’m happy with the job 343 is doing. Especially with how they implemented a way to make Spartan companies take on a bigger role then just a free req pack.

> 2533274913936758;6:
> - Random guy interviews “343 employee”.
> - “Employee” gives political non-answers and empty promises for future updates.
> - No one feels any better.

Random guy Knows 343 Employee.
Random guy games out with 343 Employee.
Random guy is not quite a random guy.

> 2535459287187747;5:
> > 2533274902775751;3:
> >
>
>
> You don’t need to. All I’d need for proff is for some one working for 343 to quote my post without a comment. May not happen.
>
> Just hold on. March and April.

Oh so we just wait another month? No, we need those game modes in February or bust.

> 2535459287187747;5:
> > 2533274902775751;3:
> > Frankly I don’t believe you.
> > I have seen plenty of people reasonably stating the reasons why infection should be put in the game asap. Many people have pleaded to 343.
> > and what has 343 said about infection? Nothing whatsoever. In fact the only real information regarding more gametypes we have is “Its coming in the future” and a picture of a bomb.
>
>
> You don’t need to. All I’d need for proff is for some one working for 343 to quote my post without a comment. May not happen.
>
> Just hold on. March and April.

So back to where we started?

After the problems with Halo 4’s MP, the MCC and now the issues with Halo 5, I find it difficult to believe OP had a conversation with an “employee” of 343i…

And during this conversation the employee of 343i not only failed to accept responsibility for the past 3 games, but actively stated they won’t respond to the communities negative comments as they pertain to our frustrations with Halo 5…

if this is true, Halo is in big trouble and certainly in the hands of the wrong studio.

Next time you talk to your friend tell him we want a classic style playlist, an objective (or better yet CTF only) playlist, and a new H5 campaign. K. THANKS! You da man!

Guys, you can message 343 directly on these forums. Just look for any member with “343 Industries” as their rank. I’ve done it before.

Could you ask your ‘343 employee’ to delete Antifreeze from the maps once he/she (pc brah) is done cleaning the bathrooms? thx.

This is just cringeworthy on so many levels.

Yeah, you sure did talk to a 343I employee that referred to people as “bipolar kids”. I bet you also talked to Santa and have it on good authority that he’s working around the clock to get me that new console I’ve been asking for… How old do you think we are, seven?

That you even feel the need to spread your hate through the fake mouth of an employee is just…it’s not good.

OP, a lot of what you claim a 343 employee said was pretty stupid. So, I believe you.

> 2533274819567236;16:
> OP, a lot of what you claim a 343 employee said was pretty stupid. So, I believe you.

That said…we really didn’t need to go there either.

> 2533274819302824;17:
> > 2533274819567236;16:
> > OP, a lot of what you claim a 343 employee said was pretty stupid. So, I believe you.
>
>
> That said…we really didn’t need to go there either.

I don’t believe him, of course. But I’d be lying if I said I’d be surprised if a 343 actually said this. After so many bizarre choices, I can honestly say that nothing they say or do will surprise me.