Shout out to BTB

By far my most favorite playlist with the best maps, who else loves some Halo 5 BTB?

I would love BTB if they took antifreeze out if it.

BTB is always a good time. I like how they updated the weapons on some of the maps to add the H2 BR and CE Pistol.

> 2535436108997217;1:
> By far my most favorite playlist with the best maps, who else loves some Halo 5 BTB?

Are u serious? Btb has some of the worst maps I’ve seen in halo.Eagle square, anti freeze, recurve are so bad I can’t tell if you’re trolling or genuinely serious

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2535436108997217;1:
> > By far my most favorite playlist with the best maps, who else loves some Halo 5 BTB?
>
>
> Are u serious? Btb has some of the worst maps I’ve seen in halo.Eagle square, anti freeze, recurve are so bad I can’t tell if you’re trolling or genuinely serious

Don’t forget Basin. This map is one I always want to quit out of but I stick it out. But when I get it twice in a row I just quit playing BtB after the match.

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2535436108997217;1:
> > By far my most favorite playlist with the best maps, who else loves some Halo 5 BTB?
>
>
> Are u serious? Btb has some of the worst maps I’ve seen in halo.Eagle square, anti freeze, recurve are so bad I can’t tell if you’re trolling or genuinely serious

I admit that Eagle-Square is the worst of the 12 maps, but the rest are awesome. Antifreeze is tons of fun and my friends and I always rejoice when it is picked, Recurve is awesome as well, Gauss-Warthog and Halo CE Magnum baby!

Basin is a really good map, I like to change up my play-style for it, so on Basin I’m Mr. Wheelman! Rocket-Warthog for the win.

> 2535436108997217;6:
> > 2533274830166194;4:
> > > 2535436108997217;1:
> > > By far my most favorite playlist with the best maps, who else loves some Halo 5 BTB?
> >
> >
> > Are u serious? Btb has some of the worst maps I’ve seen in halo.Eagle square, anti freeze, recurve are so bad I can’t tell if you’re trolling or genuinely serious
>
>
> I admit that Eagle-Square is the worst of the 12 maps, but the rest are awesome. Antifreeze is tons of fun and my friends and I always rejoice when it is picked, Recurve is awesome as well, Gauss-Warthog and Halo CE Magnum baby!

There too small for btb imo and are flat out ugly looking imo

Arena: Too small, hyper competitive
Warzone: Too big, hyper competitive (wtf)
BTB: Juuuuuuuust right, modestly competitive

Also, I love Basin and Antifreeze

I haven’t actually played BTB in Halo 5.
It was my favourite in Halo 4 and Reach

One of my favorite playlists in halo 5

alter is the worst map ever. Otherwise BTB is good stuff.

Now that I’m thinking about it though, I wish there was a BTB Slayer only server.

> 2533274804597910;12:
> alter is the worst map ever. Otherwise BTB is good stuff.
>
> Now that I’m thinking about it though, I wish there was a BTB Slayer only server.

That’s the sandtrap remake! How can you hate it?

OP, I love BTB and most of the maps in the playlist. I also love how they added 6 more community maps.

I would love BTB a lot more if it didn’t have hidden ranks.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I would love BTB if they took antifreeze out if it.

I don’t mind Strongholds on Antifreeze at all, it’s just CTF on it that annoys me because of how easy it is to trap the enemy team in its spawn area.

> 2535436108997217;7:
> Basin is a really good map, I like to change up my play-style for it, so on Basin I’m Mr. Wheelman! Rocket-Warthog for the win.

Gungoose does solid work too. Its not a terrible map. Could use a few changes yeah but it doesn’t SUCK…

> 2533274859620752;14:
> I would love BTB a lot more if it didn’t have hidden ranks.

That just makes it balanced while also making it social. If there wasn’t hidden ranks, then onyx players could go up against bronze players. It wouldn’t be very fun for bronze players.

played a little BTB last night, had a decent time, picked up a nice ninja

but the maps are still so lackluster, especially considering all the great stuff out there in forge land

as has been the case since day one, it really does seem like 343 is squashing this playlist in order to drive BTB players into Warzone

Don’t care much for H5 BTB. Halo3 BTB was awesome mann loved that rat race map.

It’s great and I realise I tend to over look it.