should you be hyped for the champions bundle

I honestly do not think so. I’m honestly going to buy it purely for the fact to have another dubs map in the rotation. But honestly they spent time in money adding weapon skins and stances and other nonsense that doesn’t matter. fix the game and pull your resources to fix current issues…

instead…
-they make a side/mini game that’s only accessible through windows 8
-ignore the constant remarks made about jip/flinch/sprint… lets be honest here a kid made a mod in his basement for descope by himself. Cant be more expensive than adding weapon skins and stances to create a TU. I can say im ignorant because i dont know exactly how everything works but if one person can do it in their basement geese.
-Are living off the hype of this Global championship but need to know alot of the big names n faces are leaving once this tournament is done. Unless something is announced or introduced like a TU or another tournament this little peak halo is on is going to come crashing down pretty fast

Developers like capcom do it right they always have a running list of things they are going to change in tu’s and how they plan on balancing characters and they let the world know.

> -they make a side/mini game that’s only accessible through windows 8

With the help of another company

> -ignore the constant remarks made about jip/flinch/sprint… lets be honest here a kid made a mod in his basement for descope by himself. Cant be more expensive than adding weapon skins and stances to create a TU. I can say im ignorant because i dont know exactly how everything works but if one person can do it in their basement geese.

They already commented about descope, most of the remarks about JiP are people being angry and saying it sucks without offering any reasonable solution as to what they should do other than remove it, then there would be complaints about people quitting and losing for that reason. Asking for the removal of sprint is pretty stupid as most of Halo 4’s maps are made with Sprint in mind.

Weapon Skins and Stances are cheaper to make than Title Updates.

> -Are living off the hype of this Global championship but need to know alot of the big names n faces are leaving once this tournament is done. Unless something is announced or introduced like a TU or another tournament this little peak halo is on is going to come crashing down pretty fast

Not really, it still has the same population it had before the tournament

A reasonable explanation for why jip sucks??? here you go - People leave games because they are losing nobody want to join into a losing game…

it does not belong in an arena style shooting game which is what halo was

1. slows down matchmaking because people are getting thrown into games
  2. No one wants to get thrown into game where you have no possible chance at winning
    3.They introduce csr but jip negatively effects your csr all the time
    4.Since the lobbys never lock… people can now back out of pregame lobbys. which slows down matchmaking even more.
    5.NOTHING OTHER TO DO THAN TO REMOVE IT, YOU DONT BOTHER FIXING SOMETHING THAT WAS BROKEN TO BEGIN WITH

> <mark>A reasonable explanation for why jip sucks??</mark>? here you go - People leave a game when they get mad and rage quit and are obviously losing.
> 1. no body wants to join into a game whens your odds are already against you.
> 2. The lobby’s never lock. which for playlist like multi team is a real female dog because you get thrown in to the middle of a game and you have no possible chance of winning. Why would you play a game you cant win.
> 3. what was the point of introducing csr when you can join into a middle of a game and are guaranteed a loss.
> 4. the only people that like jip are people that play by themselves and are mad when there team quit( get some friends your skill level and this wouldnt happen)
> 5. Also creates pregame lobby problems where people back out constantly…
> 6. And if im beating some so bad that they quit and rage. Thats an achievement you obviously did something right and basically won and they realized they had no chance of winning. the random stragglers can say but it was apparent that their team had no shot so why should the game continue
> 7. it also slows down match making… people get thrown into games when they could be put into a new lobby about to start. who wants to wait 5 mins to start a game.
> 8.halo is and areana style shooter or was and jip something that is not apart of what i just said

I said a solution

Nobody wants to be in a game where your outnumbered 4 to 1 when the odds are against you

Even when I play with friends in BTB people on our team quit and it ends up being 4v8, it that fair?

Should the other team be forced to lose because you made one guy quit?

People quit in pregame lobbies in Halo 3 and Reach

Doesn’t slow down matchmaking for me

Because people kept -Yoinking!- about no ranking system

Well it has JiP now

I never said JiP was perfect, however most of the posts complaining about it do not offer any feedback on how to improve it, I like it, it means if my teammate quits my team isn’t doomed to lose, I’ll happily join in a game, if the team I’m on is losing, it motivates me to play better and I can help pull the team back to victory