Should Warzone maps be added to BTB playlist?

At least for CTF… those maps feel similar to some CE maps…

Discuss

Warzone maps would be a tad too big for a BTB match, given that BTB is 16 players max and warzone is 24 max.

It was the issue the Halo CE map Infinite had; it was too big for the 16 player cap and no one liked playing on it because fights were hard to find and isolated.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Warzone maps would be a tad too big for a BTB match, given that BTB is 16 players max and warzone is 24 max.
>
> It was the issue the Halo CE map Infinite had; it was too big for the 16 player cap and no one liked playing on it because fights were hard to find and isolated.

They can always do what they did with the Warzone Assault maps and edit/forge them to suit BTB. An idea for what they could do is, say on Raid on Apex 7, you could have each team in there cores but only have the beach inbetween the two bases as the map with maybe some of the tunnel systems. I dunno, im just throwing out ideas here but i feel like they could work.

Some Forge work and yes, it’ll work well. And look good.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Warzone maps would be a tad too big for a BTB match, given that BTB is 16 players max and warzone is 24 max.
>
> It was the issue the Halo CE map Infinite had; it was too big for the 16 player cap and no one liked playing on it because fights were hard to find and isolated.

You kidding? All the action on Infinite was on the cross bridge beams where the rocket launcher was!
Running across those while shooting at the other guy running towards the launcher and then throw in some banshee’s flying loops around those bridges?
One of my all time favorite maps! But yes, it would have been better with even more players to fill out some ground action and base action.

But anyway, as for the OP question, no not really. What should be done is 343i should make a variant of Warzone that’s pure PvE. Take those 2 teams of Spartans and make em work towards clearing out tons and tons of enemies that zone in.
The maps are just too big for just BTB but there’s tons of room if enemy’s kept spawning in.

The smaller assault variants would be just about right you could forge warzone maps to fit 8v8 better

Warzone maps aren’t necessarily fit for 12v12 cause most of the time people are all in the same loctaion

BTB is a lot easier than warzone cause there is less people in such a small area