Should Warzone have a mercy rule?

I have experienced many matches were I am up against a team who are well co ordinated and most likely in a group, during the match my team would start leaving and it is usally me and around two others left. Should Warzone have a system set up were the game ends automatically if the teams go below a certain threshold.

I don’t quit because of “a few bad matches or stats”.

We had a game once where this team was demolishing us. They had total control but refused to take down the core. Everyone started quitting because they were just taking their time slowly winning, just killing us over and over even though they could have taken the core and ended it.

About the one thing, idk though but it did suck being stuck like that.

Sounds like a good idea in theory. But (like many other things) there are going to be some people who abuse this feature to troll and just leave as soon as the game starts.

Only if it was in the realm of 4 or less people, since like someone previously stated, if a team of 4 joined and wanted to be -Yoinks!-, they could just leave and end the whole game.

That’s not a bad idea. You get punished for leaving, but if you stay, your K/D gets punished. It isn’t fun being completely outnumbered.
Don’t forget to report people who quit!

But why do you need to quit? You can still take the enemy core. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274835072493;6:
> But why do you need to quit? You can still take the enemy core. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if I use Rambo mode haha

I like this idea. I also wouldn’t mind seeing this in BTB.

A surrender option would be nice. The losing team could all vote to surrender. It still counts as a loss, but you don’t hurt your k/d ratio (not that I really care about that) nor do you have to sit there while the other team slowly kills your soul.

> 2533274884420171;1:
> I have experienced many matches were I am up against a team who are well co ordinated and most likely in a group, during the match my team would start leaving and it is usally me and around two others left."

You and two others left? At most four people leave my Warzone team. But if you really consider this an issue, then I’d just complain about the servers being bad. People should be able to join matches in progress immediately after someone quits. Just look at Battlefront, players leaving games is no problem because someone joins seconds after another leaves.

Good idea

> 2533274835072493;6:
> But why do you need to quit? You can still take the enemy core. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is probably the one thing I hate most about Warzone. The other team is miles ahead of yours in points, 250-800 or something ridiculous and Palmer says “We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy core.” Sarah, you have no idea how Warzone works.

In my opinion, you should keep fighting to the end anyways. There is a chance of winning (however small), and if there was a surrender option, then teams could surrender in the beginning just to get free rec points.

Makes sense because it would be unstable and unfair. Or at least they should make it so you don’t win nor loose but it is a neutral round.

I like the idea of just fight it out till the end.

> 2535407524587859;15:
> I like the idea of just fight it out till the end.

Canadian bacon FTW!

> 2535407524587859;15:
> I like the idea of just fight it out till the end.

Canadian bacon FTW!

Fighting to the end, however heroic it sounds can be immensely frustrating when the other team outnumbers you three to one and you basically die upon spawning. A surrender option would be beneficial.

Fellow spartans, never surrender. Never quit. :slight_smile:

They could add a feature where if you are down by so much no amount of left over boss kills could win it your team could vote to “retreat” and you all can’t respawn/have to run to the home base to “escape”. This is literally a rip off idea from Titanfall though, still would be cool. Or, even just a “surrender” option just so you aren’t wasting reqs/getting killed by a force wrecking you. Even just if say like more than half your team drops/you are loosing it also asks for the vote.

In gen I think the Titanfall like ending would be cool to add; like the enemy wins by points or blowing up the core and the game is like “get to the evac point!”