Should Warzone A.I attack and capture bases?

This is just a suggestion to be included in the gamemode Warzone.
I had this idea where A.I such as the covenant/prometheans can randomly attack and capture bases, this would be kind of like the opening of warzone matches (clearing out A.I from bases), but the A.I try to hold and capture these bases and attack in waves from dropships, etc. This would make things so much more fun and interesting, where reds/blues/A.I fight it out over these bases.
Also why not add the addition of A.I wondering around more instead of just being stationary?

Spread the word about these ideas so hopefully features like this might get added!

Hmm, you should be able to Dpad up and have them jump on a hog, but then again, just grab a team mate…

It does suck when they nade your hog, flip you, and jack it though, so maybe AI ain’t so bad lol.

> 2533274805762526;2:
> Hmm, you should be able to Dpad up and have them jump on a hog, but then again, just grab a team mate…
>
> It does suck when they nade your hog, flip you, and jack it though, so maybe AI ain’t so bad lol.

Im not talking about marines… i dont think you understood what i meant

I think that would make Warzone so much harder! Maybe make that a different game mode

To me, anything at all would be better than the incredibly stale AI warzone gameplay. Having the same AI predictably spawn at the same time, in the same place, and remaining pretty much motionless every match is tiring. Even at the beginning of a match, having to take your base back from the AI is lame. They’re almost pointless to even have there. The team clears through the handful of AI in seconds.

The most simple thing they could do that would make warzone better to me would be to randomize the spawns at least. But I would much rather see something like the AI aggressively attacking in bigger waves like Jumairs posted.

> 2533274980055881;4:
> I think that would make Warzone so much harder! Maybe make that a different game mode

But it could be like rare encounters, like how the legendary bosses spawn rarely

Randomize spawns is a must, more aggression would always be wonderful. It is a WARZONE after all, it should live up to the name.

That’s what I thought warzone would be. Not red vs blue with the occasional AI