Should war zone firefight be in halo infinite

Write if halo infinite should have a war zone firefight gamemode

No I don’t think it should. Halo should just try to improve on Reach’s firefight

Edit: In what should be a various amount FF gametypes, I strongly encourage a survival mode as a selectable option. ODST firefight was enjoyable, in that it brought a sense of competition among others, teamwork, accomplisment and intensity. For that alone, we should have the choice to play that version of FF too. The more choices the merrier!

I’d rather have regular Firefight.

Not to me, it’s nothing special at all. They need to either rework it entirely if they’re going to put it in H6 or they need to ditch it entirely and make a new model based off ODST/Reach like people actually wanted.

i don’t see why or how anyone can legitimately like halo 5s version. Req weapons=pointless, spawning setup is simply frustrating, the AI can really be dumb at times (not to mention their difficulty increase is cheap) and it’s even worse if 6 people have to search the entire map for one guy to kill to progress the match.

I would like to have Reach or ODST firefight but only the change that we can have all kinds of weapons we had in thw previous games. Like I really want a flood firefight and that I can use sticky det, flamethrower, HCE magnum and shotgun

I’d rather have regular Firefight. Warzone Firefight never felt like Firefight to me.

It could work as a Game Variant within Firefight, I guess, but I’d rather they focus on making an alternative to the Reach/ODST mode.

Naturally, if Warzone is coming back WZFF should as well.

I would be happy seeing a return to form of firefight similar to Reach with more customization and options. Would love to see a matchmaking firefight playlist with limited, score attack, arcadefight, legendary, gruntpocalypse, etc. modes available for play. I liked how Reach had so many options and modes and something for everyone. Warzone FF is kind of boring and the enemies are unnecessary bullet sponges. There is also not a lot of variety.

I dont care what they do for firefight, as long as the end result is a fire fight mode thats fun. Allthough i did love odst and reach variants.

An improved firefight with large, segmented maps and a currency unlock system like Escalation / Zombies would be preferable, imo.

Wz Firefight just felt like Regular Warzone But just killing bosses

I prefer Halo Reach’s firefight cause it offers so much more than Halo 5’s version, and it was fun to play with friends

Warzone Firefight definitely not. A firefight more akin to to Reach’s however is a very good idea. Tons of replayability there.

As much as I enjoyed Warzone Firefight, ODST / Reach Firefight should come back instead.

I never played halo 5 but yes. You NEVER take out game modes in a sequel. I don’t know why 343 keeps doing that. You know how many people are asking for invasion to come back? (I’m one of them). You ALWAYS keep the game modes you have in previous games and innovate them as much as they can go. Even if they don’t go into their own playlist at least have them playable in custom games

> 2533274821174589;2:
> No I don’t think it should. Halo should just try to improve on Reach’s firefight

Agreed, Firefight 3.0 is a must have

Firefight 3.0 yeah!

> 2533274989469309;15:
> > 2533274821174589;2:
> > No I don’t think it should. Halo should just try to improve on Reach’s firefight
>
> Agreed, Firefight 3.0 is a must have

Halo 5’s Firefight didn’t felt like a real Firefight…

Has 343 finally learned their lesson in Halo game design to not be “too clever by half”? The other applicable cliche is “if it aint broke dont fix it”… Halo Infinite MUST have Reach/ODST Firefight if they have any notion of returning the game to its credibility and status as it was prior to halo 4 and 5…

Warzone in general is a waste of resources in my opinion. Interesting idea, I’ll give them that, but no. Firefight needs to come back 1000% but it needs to be ODST style. I always found Reaches to be kind of boring and too easy, but it was ok. ODST FF was amazing though!! I can still remember that intense music that came on sometimes, those bonus rounds… Everything! So good!!! It also needs to be playable offline and over LAN.

I have gone into huge posts of what I would do with firefight but unfortunately I don’t have the time right now to put much else. Firefight is a huge popular mode and absolutely needs to be a focus in Halo 6.

> 2533274815533909;18:
> Warzone in general is a waste of resources in my opinion. Interesting idea, I’ll give them that, but no. Firefight needs to come back 1000% but it needs to be ODST style. I always found Reaches to be kind of boring and too easy, but it was ok. ODST FF was amazing though!! I can still remember that intense music that came on sometimes, those bonus rounds… Everything! So good!!! It also needs to be playable offline and over LAN.
>
> I have gone into huge posts of what I would do with firefight but unfortunately I don’t have the time right now to put much else. Firefight is a huge popular mode and absolutely needs to be a focus in Halo 6.

I agree with split screen and lan, but I think warzone was really fun

No, they should add in Halo Reach style firefight and add the Flood to it. Warzone shouldn’t even return because It was pay to win.