should vehicals recieve a buff?

because i find it extremely hard to get kills right now with all vehicals

mongoose- cant mow people down unless they arnt looking
ghost-armor lock removes ramming and shooting just takes forever
warthog- i find comes apart so fast and the turret on that… no ALL the turrets take way to long to kill infantry and the warthog sucks around about 3 people
reverent- i dont use it so i dont know
scoripon/wraith- both of them suck against large groups of infantry(3 or 4 people), tank it’s hard to make kills with close up and you cant run people over, on top of that it’s super easy to get jacked and blown up even if you have somebody on gun because turrets suck. wraith is more manageable but once again turret is pretty useless
bansee-right now it’s okeay

now either vehicals need a health buff or all turrets need a buff because everyware they suck and you will get killed pretty fast.

what do you think?

they’re fine the way they are.
remember, its not the vehicle, its the driver.

> they’re fine the way they are.
> remember, its not the vehicle, its the driver.

This.

Almost every time I get into a vehicle I can get at least a decent amount of kills or get my gunner a decent amount.

Armor lockers? Quit trying to splatter everyone all the time.

> > they’re fine the way they are.
> > remember, its not the vehicle, its the driver.
>
> This.
>
> Almost every time I get into a vehicle I can get at least a decent amount of kills or get my gunner a decent amount.
>
> Armor lockers? Quit trying to splatter everyone all the time.

isn’t that the point of the ability to splatter people, to splatter people? as for the driver thingim a good driver but i always find my warthog way to weak against people, and im a good driver. if they dont make vehicals have more health than they should at least buff the turret a little because 1v1 on warthog it’s well, you go against 3 people it sucks which i find stupid since it’s a turret

I think some vehicles could benefit from a very slight buff. But when I say very, I mean very. A dramatic change would alter a system that players are too used to.

Individual Weapon Settings/Individual Vehicle settings added to Custom Games Options.

I like things as is, but could live with a slight change to the Banshee and linking the flips to the boost gauge.

Vehicles are doing just fine as they are.

-Trust me the mongoose is plenty strong
-Release the boost when you splatter someone with the ghost if the ORANGE ORB lights up behind them.
-Warthog dominates with good driver/gunner and proper spacing. Use your mic.
-Revinant - the anti-other-vehicle vehicle.
-Scorpion - overpowered - please see spawn camping in the dictionary
-Wraith - Keep a healthy distance from targets and you will be just fine
-Banshee - needs to be nerfed if anything. A tiny bit of skill at flying the thing is all it takes to absolutely destroy the other team.
-Falcon - fun to mess around in but admittedly does not fare well defensively.

spend a bit more time in BTB and you will see that vehicles are very powerful.

Vehicles actually, they are for once PERFECT! This is how they should be. In all the others if there was a vheicle you had no chance whatsoever to fight back, now you do. Although the Sniper on vehicles could be nerfed a bit.

Yeah, all the vehicles are nominal EXCEPT the Banshee bomb mixed w/flips is absurd…A PRIORITY FIX.

Yepp, except for tank and Banshee every vehicle would need a buff.
Sure, one can dominate with a warthog if the other team is running around like mindless chickens, but if they team up and put 2-3 DMR bullets each onto the W-hog it will be a wreck in seconds.

Warthogs? Downgrade or leave the same. I get absouloutly nailed by the turret! Only armor lockers have an advantage against turrets!

Revy(revenent) just fine

scoirpoin- downgrade. takes the banshee out in 1 shot but if you balence things its fair

banshee- excellent preforms well except against tanks