Should They Re-Release Halo 2 Anniversary

I feel that the matchmaking for Halo 2 Anniversary was really fun (when I got into a game) and would like to play it with a working interface. I think they should take the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign and multiplayer and put it on its own disk and put that out. Just like they did with Halo CE Anniversary (Which was ok). It would be worth $60 because it is just like buying a normal Halo, except this one would be worth the money and (hopefully) will have a working multiplayer. Who else agrees?

EDIT: Ok I am going to re word this, would you of rather had 343 release TMCC or just Halo 2 Anniversary as its own game.

are you proposing they take a game that has already been released around a year ago change nothing, remove 4/5ths of it and sell it at a full 60 dollars?

The last thing we need is another overpriced remake to distract them from the main game. Besides most of the MCC is fixed now, that I’ve seen, and you can honestly just buy that and play the Halo 2 servers if you really want to.

> 2533275013948982;2:
> are you proposing they take a game that has already been released around a year ago change nothing, remove 4/5ths of it and sell it at a full 60 dollars?

Ok well maybe not $60, but I would at least want a working Halo 2 Anniversary, I should probably of changed it to: should they of released just Halo 2A instead of all 4 games.

Lol don’t you get it man? H2A is right in front of you, it’s just bundled with the rest of the series. It’s like if you went to the store and bought Halo 2 on disc and they threw in 1,3,4 on disc for free as well. The only difference is that it’s conveniently bundled and available for download!

> 2533274884387290;5:
> Lol don’t you get it man? H2A is right in front of you, it’s just bundled with the rest of the series. It’s like if you went to the store and bought Halo 2 on disc and they threw in 1,3,4 on disc for free as well. The only difference is that it’s conveniently bundled and available for download!

Exactly!

And if they sold a separate H2A disc then it’d be a problem since they’d have to set up separate servers for the H2A (most likely) and that’d just divide the population even more among two Halo games there are already out on Xbox One.