Should they impliment the 1-50 rank in H6?

Halo 5 gave us a tier ranking system which I found to be annoying, simply because we lack people to fill in the gaps that would pair us up with people closer to our own ranks. The tier system I think isn’t done right and definitely needs reworking. I hope for Halo 6 that the ranking system is the same like how Halo 3’s was because I like the training ground that you go through first before you are thrown into matchmaking and if you are not good enough you were stuck there to improve until you were able to become first in 3 matches before going out on your quest to become better.

Previous Halo’s always gave me a sense to try and improve to become better and now I feel with these Halo games, Halo 4-5, I feel like its not that engaging nor fun to try. I like ranking up each time and during the post match seeing the rank flash in front of me showing me that I was making progress and my quest to becoming better. I WANTED to try and become better, now it seem like is that younger kids simply don’t want to try to become better which is annoying. I hate CoD for it being simple because IMO, Halo will always remain superior to a game that is the rehashed -Yoink- year after year.

I understand Halo needs to evolve but why not keep both Classic and Evolved forms together to cater to more veteran style players and newer players who like the newer game mechanics?

YESSSS!!!

they should

> 2533274837711938;2:
> YESSSS!!!
>
> they should

Why though, more info on your response would better the answer good sir.

implement a skill level ONLY! 1-50 or 1-152 i really don’t care as long as it is one simplified system. not two systems one representing how much you play and another your skill level. i know this has been harped on many of times but get rid of this grinding req system. use a system where you need to complete objectives (commendations or achievements) in order to unlock specific items. people will get the armor they want quickly (or quicker i should say) and those who want to have the entire armory at their disposal have a good replay value for doing so…

Considering the ranked playlists are almost all overly saturated with power weapons and people who spam grenades and AR’s, I couldn’t care less about the ranking system they use.

Maybe if they give us a playlist without power weapon spawns every 10 seconds and a battle rifle to start I’d pay attention.

I don’t mind the tier system. I don’t have time to struggle up the ranks these days lol.

Also, my wife started playing Halo. The tier system is good for her because it ranks her fast and she gets to play people closer to her level. This is better for her because she doesn’t get slaughtered by people beginning to work their way up the ranks.

I just wish seasons lasted longer lol

Actually, a return to the 1-50 would probably be a smart move. We’ve had the tiers for a few games and the 1-50 would tap into nostalgia and people love that. Personally, I don’t care about ranks at all, I just want a TrueSkill system that is always trying to give me the closest to my skill level as possible, but for those who care I think bringing back the 1-50 would be a smart business move for 343. They could bill it as a return to Halo’s roots or something like that.

I don’t get how 1-50 encourages improvement and Divisions don’t.

> 2533274809988140;4:
> implement a skill level ONLY! 1-50 or 1-152 i really don’t care as long as it is one simplified system. not two systems one representing how much you play and another your skill level. i know this has been harped on many of times but get rid of this grinding req system. use a system where you need to complete objectives (commendations or achievements) in order to unlock specific items. people will get the armor they want quickly (or quicker i should say) and those who want to have the entire armory at their disposal have a good replay value for doing so…

Well I understand what you mean but honestly I enjoyed Halo Reach’s Armory system to unlock Armor BUT they should add in where you can get rare, hidden armor or other interesting things by doing other things inside the game. So not only are you able to still buy your armor but by completing certain objectives you unlock other things as well.
Overall the REQ System needs to go, or just have it strictly weapons for 343i Warzone. Leave Armor and Emblems out of it. Full Armor Customization needs a return with the ability to customize our emblems like we were able to do in the previous Halos.

> 2533274837186882;7:
> Actually, a return to the 1-50 would probably be a smart move. We’ve had the tiers for a few games and the 1-50 would tap into nostalgia and people love that. Personally, I don’t care about ranks at all, I just want a TrueSkill system that is always trying to give me the closest to my skill level as possible, but for those who care I think bringing back the 1-50 would be a smart business move for 343. They could bill it as a return to Halo’s roots or something like that.

It would be something that has been a core aspect from previous games and make a classic feel to it.

> 2533274842918190;8:
> I don’t get how 1-50 encourages improvement and Divisions don’t.

Im too tired to explain, anyone willing to explain to this guy for me?

> 2533274832183516;3:
> > 2533274837711938;2:
> > YESSSS!!!
> >
> > they should
>
>
> Why though, more info on your response would better the answer good sir.

…why…
this ranking system that they put in is flawed and is really bad

1-50 ranking system is halo

What other games have 1-50 ranking system like halos none

343 needs to stop competing with other games and stop trying to steal fans

from cod and league

most fans would love the 1-50 ranking system

countless of people i talk to dont play halo because there is no 1059 ranking

> 2533274837711938;12:
> > 2533274832183516;3:
> > > 2533274837711938;2:
> > > YESSSS!!!
> > >
> > > they should
> >
> >
> > Why though, more info on your response would better the answer good sir.
>
>
> …why…
> this ranking system that they put in is flawed and is really bad
>
> 1-50 ranking system is halo
>
> What other games have 1-50 ranking system like halos none
>
> 343 needs to stop competing with other games and stop trying to steal fans
>
> from cod and league
>
> most fans would love the 1-50 ranking system
>
> countless of people i talk to dont play halo because there is no 1059 ranking

isn’t that a tax form?

> 2533274837711938;12:
> > 2533274832183516;3:
> > > 2533274837711938;2:
> > > YESSSS!!!
> > >
> > > they should
> >
> >
> > Why though, more info on your response would better the answer good sir.
>
>
> …why…
> this ranking system that they put in is flawed and is really bad
>
> 1-50 ranking system is halo
>
> What other games have 1-50 ranking system like halos none
>
> 343 needs to stop competing with other games and stop trying to steal fans
>
> from cod and league
>
> most fans would love the 1-50 ranking system
>
> countless of people i talk to dont play halo because there is no 1059 ranking

Well then there you have it because people WANT Halo to be and have a lot of the Classic feels to it. I don’t see the issue in why having it you know? What is so wrong with it?