should they bring these back?

is it just me or should they bring back both H3s Hornet(with some obvious control redoing) and Reach’s Falcon?
I loved flying these, especially with a team involved and having air support made it more fun, I thought.
also id love to pilot Wars’ Vulture…that would be a force to recon with

The Hornet was one of my favourite vehicles in halo along side the Falcon as well and I wouldn’t mind the vulture but it could be a bit OP.
Next Halo maybe.

Not really a fan of the Falcon but I love the Hornet. It was fun to fly, and I miss it. Yeah, definitely bring it back.

The way 343 is describing the campaign as more open, there could be room for more Air Vehicles so lets just cross our fingers and hope.

They need to make them fun to fly…

I loved the Falcon from Reach.

Falcon was awesome. They need to bring back the prowler. Having 4 people in a prowler with 12 zombies chasing you on sandtrap is too much fun.

I wouldn’t mind the Falcon returning as long as it’s defenseless like in Reach. The Hornet should return too.

They should be back definitely. The Hornet was fun when it was just you but when you had three other friends playing CO-OP with, the Falcon was the most fun thing ever.

pleican and phantoms on multiplayer

I say bring them back, Halo4 wasn’t the same without a human air vehicle. Maybe make the Vulture a campaign only thing.

I love them both. I wish we could have the grenade launcher falcons though!

Seeing as the Hornet was available in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer it may be a good hint that we’ll be seeing it in Halo 5 possibly. For the falcon though, I don’t know if it’ll return.

> 2533274983687204;2:
> The Hornet was one of my favourite vehicles in halo along side the Falcon as well and I wouldn’t mind the vulture but it could be a bit OP.
> Next Halo maybe.

Against a Pelican Level or a scarab ? Nah!

They should bring these back and even make the vulture kind of like a sky mamoth equivalent

I prefer the Hornet over the Falcon. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Halo 3 Hornet making a return as long as the controls were smoothed out and add a better viewing angle for your passengers.

I would like to see more air vehicles in Halo, even if they are not the hornet and falcon(even though they were fun).

> 2533274926575406;1:
> is it just me or should they bring back both H3s Hornet(with some obvious control redoing) and Reach’s Falcon?
> I loved flying these, especially with a team involved and having air support made it more fun, I thought.
> also id love to pilot Wars’ Vulture…that would be a force to recon with

Personally I loved the Halo 3 hornet much more than the Halo Reach falcon. Had the same concept of transport just more combat effective. I would love to see it come back!

I think they should really consider bringing them back. While I do like the Falcon, I really love the Hornet. So much fun to use.

If they can bring both back so we can have some verity that will be great!