should they bring back Forge World?

I think they should bring back forge world because the maps in halo 4 are way to small to forge any good maps. ravine and impact are reasonably sized but forge world offered so many possibilities such as large scale fighting and maps like speed halo.

Absolutely. While the H4 forge maps offer diversity, there isn’t a place to build something epic, like forge art. I also want to recreate my popular-ish barge map.

So put the short way…

Absolutely.
Absolutely.
Absolutely.

no
NO
no

Why not? But instead I would like a whole new map that is also very, very big.

> I think they should bring back forge world because the maps in halo 4 are way to small to forge any good maps. ravine and impact are reasonably sized but forge world offered so many possibilities such as large scale fighting and maps like speed halo.

I do hope they can bring back forge world and as well I agree with you on that. There are tooo many small maps and there are times when I forge you feel limited of what you are getting when your forging.

Why not several Forge Worlds? The original is nice, but I wouldn’t mind a desert one, an ice one and so on with different physical features.

But no per-fabricated environments on it already 343i.

As much as I enjoy the diversity of environments in Halo 4, I’d take a wide open canvas over it any day of the week.

> Why not several Forge Worlds? The original is nice, but I wouldn’t mind a desert one, an ice one and so on with different physical features.
>
> But no per-fabricated environments on it already 343i.

That would be nice too as well.