Should they add Crashsite to Firefight NEP?

I was just wondering… since it’s already in Score Attack, Could 343 add Crashsite to FF Arcade? Yes I know you have to defend a Generator while holding off hordes of Covenant, but you get unlimited ammo while holding them off and personally, it makes me a better Invasion player in matchmaking. And I also know you have only one life to defend the thing, but it also made me deadlier in Invasion. Should they add it?

Yes, this and legendary arcade, though leg arcade was never an option as far as I know.

I’ve played gen defense in score attack and finished it before, it all depends on where it spawns. I think alot of people dislike it 'cuz it spawns out in the open alot.

That implies other players are smart enough to know what the point of objective is. I still find people who can’t fathom the idea of lives in Limited Firefight.

Ikr, even I ran into a few hiccups with Crashsite(killing off everyone at the generator, then ALONG COME THE ELITES!) but as I said b4, it can help with invasion, as well as CTF.

i would rather that then 2x score attack in FF doubles which is the most useless thing they could of put in there.

> i would rather that then 2x score attack in FF doubles which is the most useless thing they could of put in there.

Never ran into that in FF doubles but the selection helps get the harder challenges where you have to stay alive for the WHOLE MATCH! Just find a good camping spot(and have the Designator for one of the phantoms w/Elites) where they cant ambush you and shotgunt the rest to death. btw the shotgun and dmr/needle rifle can be very helpful in 2x Score Attack

Well the way i see it is if people want to play something so easy as 2x score attack then they should play by them self’s in the actual score attack playlist and not waste other peoples time by playing it in FF Doubles.

I would rather see something like Crashsite in there

> Well the way i see it is if people want to play something so easy as 2x score attack then they should play by them self’s in the actual score attack playlist and not waste other peoples time by playing it in FF Doubles.
>
> I would rather see something like Crashsite in there

And THIS is why I play it on score attack(either that or I’m on the probe)