Should these be banned from Xbox live and pc?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.</mark>

Non-modded controllers are pretty pricy as it is. If someone spends that much on one controller, they have more money than sense, to be honest. I don’t even know how one would go about reporting stuff like this unless the results show whilst playing the game.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Non-modded controllers are pretty pricy as it is. If someone spends that much on one controller, they have more money than sense, to be honest. I don’t even know how one would go about reporting stuff like this unless the results show whilst playing the game.

Probably to ban this is through the xbox itself and not the game. If the xbox senses a signal that is faster than what the normal controller outputs it would report itself to Microsoft and send a ban. Another way is if the controller has been hampered then it would sense a digital seal has been tampered with, causing it to make that controller to be forced to dc from the console. Probably better way to prevent the console from getting banned.

Selling like grunt hotcakes.
Comment section is mixed between “I can’t get it to work”, and its the best thing since sliced bread.
A modded autoaim controller that works on Xbox live and pc.
Didn’t think it was possible

All modded controllers should be banned. On all games across the board.

> 2533274800521306;5:
> All modded controllers should be banned. On all games across the board.

You would hope. I guess because it’s being sold on Amazon, Bezos has a higher power level than Gates? :wink:
https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-Modded-Controller-Shooter-Including/dp/B01EB92OP4/ref=zg_bs_6469282011_71?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KZYHFFJDWA9NJ2J7KPBK
Here’s another one.
It’s starting to dawn on me that there are thousands of players with these controllers on Xbox live.
Any opinions on this from the forum mods?

> 2533274808453107;6:
> > 2533274800521306;5:
> > All modded controllers should be banned. On all games across the board.

I mean, bezos stepped down like last week

All modded controllers should be banned

Should they be banned? Yes, will they? Probably not. But if anyone takes multiplayer that seriously they will dump that much money for bragging rights online, then let them be fools who’s wallets are ripe for the taking. It’s not like it’ll make them good enough to go pro with and play in real tournaments because they wouldn’t let people use controllers like that IRL. So they are only setting themselves up for failure if that’s their goal.

> 2533274819903178;9:
> Should they be banned? Yes, will they? Probably not. But if anyone takes multiplayer that seriously they will dump that much money for bragging rights online, then let them be fools who’s wallets are ripe for the taking. It’s not like it’ll make them good enough to go pro with and play in real tournaments because they wouldn’t let people use controllers like that IRL. So they are only setting themselves up for failure if that’s their goal.

I’m curious as to Microsoft, and Xbox live actually being ok with this.
Thousands of people are buying these.
Infinite multiplayer will be ruined before it even comes out.

They definitely should be banned, they give an unfair edge to people willing to pay enough.

> 2533274808453107;10:
> > 2533274819903178;9:
> > Should they be banned? Yes, will they? Probably not. But if anyone takes multiplayer that seriously they will dump that much money for bragging rights online, then let them be fools who’s wallets are ripe for the taking. It’s not like it’ll make them good enough to go pro with and play in real tournaments because they wouldn’t let people use controllers like that IRL. So they are only setting themselves up for failure if that’s their goal.
>
> I’m curious as to Microsoft, and Xbox live actually being ok with this.
> Thousands of people are buying these.
> Infinite multiplayer will be ruined before it even comes out.

Are they okay with it? Probs not, as it just angers their own userbase and they dont make any money off it, byt outside of pushing these controller makers int bankrupcy, what csn they do from a business standpoint

I remember rapid fire controllers being a thing back in CoD days but they ended up being banned a couple months later. I’m surprised this is a thing now.

> 2533274798390869;13:
> I remember rapid fire controllers being a thing back in CoD days but they ended up being banned a couple months later. I’m surprised this is a thing now.

Dude, I’m so old the first time I saw mods was in rainbow six 3 on the old Xbox. I think that was 2003. Mod chip was called action replay, and it broke multiplayer till it was banned.
These controllers have been out for a while now.
Like, I can get the color I want, even a custom color, for an elite controller with mods, including autoaim.
Something is amiss
And, not to be conspiratorial, but these controllers could be a main reason why mcc multiplayer is weird

> 2533274808453107;6:
> > 2533274800521306;5:
> > All modded controllers should be banned. On all games across the board.

Cronus Zen is currently one of the most popular/purchased controller mods available on the market. Its plaguing CoD right now. Along with full blown mods. I hope to see these all banned one day.