Should there be XP for AI Skirmish and Firefight

So I’ve been playing the game since beta and I have been playing it at least 4 days a week. But when you take a look at my level, I’m level 15. This is because I’ve only played skirmish against AIs and blitz firefight. I feel that had I been playing on matchmaking then I would be near level 50. So I think these game modes should offer XP, even if it’s much less than match making. I can understand that the use of skulls and difficulty can completely change a game, but if all skulls are off and the AI is heroic or Legendary then it should give the player XP. Campaign offers XP and that’s non-competitive. I can only hope that Terminus Firefight offers XP cause I’ll be playing hours of that. Anyone else agree?

I’ve seen a TerFF stream a few days ago and the player got some XP after the thingy was destroyed.

> 2533274881158472;2:
> I’ve seen a TerFF stream a few days ago and the player got some XP after the thingy was destroyed.

In that case I’ll be on fifty in a few weeks. Hopefully they don’t change that.

I think it should be similar to Halo 4’s system where you do not get near as much XP for playing Customs, but you get some nonetheless. Perhaps you could get 25% of the amount you would in matchmaking.

I don’t think you should get experience for your multiplayer rank unless you are playing a multiplayer match.