Should there be SR pre req for MWZFF?

So ill start by saying I know Halo is for everyone, but after failing so many matches and find lower SR players in match I just feel they don’t have to reqs to keep up. Am I wrong for saying this? It’s frustrating killing over 10 bosses and over 100 enemies and looking at bottom of team seeing 0 boss kills and 10 enemies killed. And no they didn’t just join the match. Thoughts?

Not necessarily a prerequisite . . . but maybe rank based matchmaking. Say, levels 1-100 can only match with other people level 1-100, levels 101-140 can only match with levels 101-140, and 141-152 can only match with 141-152. And if you have fireteams then it would go by the rank of the lowest level person.

It is frustrating for sure, but I personally feel that it’s just part of the game. ‘Luck of the draw’ type of thing. I could apply the same logic to other gamemodes and ask “why do I get low level players every time I try to play Super Fiesta?” or whatever, and for those modes it’s really just part of the game.
I know what you are trying to say, and I have experienced the frustration. When you are the only person using a Scorpion on round 5 and all 7 other players aren’t really doing anything it is very discouraging. But oh well. I guess it gives more incentive for us to team up and find people for 8-man fireteams?

you can not go by levels because you dont know often some one plays the game

happens, but also happens that, every players takes out the big guns.
just luck i guess, its not hard to find matches in WZFF, but narrow your selection will be an increase of waiting time.

> 2533274921115718;5:
> happens, but also happens that, every players takes out the big guns.
> just luck i guess, its not hard to find matches in WZFF, but narrow your selection will be an increase of waiting time.

It just happens OP

yes I have the same thought as you for that and it is very annoying.

> 2533274875328566;1:
> So ill start by saying I know Halo is for everyone, but after failing so many matches and find lower SR players in match I just feel they don’t have to reqs to keep up. Am I wrong for saying this? It’s frustrating killing over 10 bosses and over 100 enemies and looking at bottom of team seeing 0 boss kills and 10 enemies killed. And no they didn’t just join the match. Thoughts?

I’m 151 and I have many matches like this. At least I (and they) are participating in the match instead of standing AFK in spawn just trying to get free xp. I’ve learned (at least for me)… that’s it’s a waste of reqs for me to try to pull a vehicle as I’ll usually die long before I can be overly effective. I’ll pull the occasional power weapon, but most of the time, I stick with my standard weapons and power ups. Now lower lvl players won’t have the upgraded standard weapons I will… but still… if they’re making an effort… who cares??? Most of the time the matches I’m in, we don’t finish round 5 anyway… they get xp… and a decent amount of RP to help level up… don’t see a problem with this. Let them play!!

> 2535446783090665;2:
> Not necessarily a prerequisite . . . but maybe rank based matchmaking. Say, levels 1-100 can only match with other people level 1-100, levels 101-140 can only match with levels 101-140, and 141-152 can only match with 141-152. And if you have fireteams then it would go by the rank of the lowest level person.

I agree with this. Though a prerequisite might discourage certain players from attempting their 152 grind (if you’re starting now, Godspeed), a level barrier for each chunk of players would be welcome.

> 2542657289641224;8:
> > 2533274875328566;1:
> > So ill start by saying I know Halo is for everyone, but after failing so many matches and find lower SR players in match I just feel they don’t have to reqs to keep up. Am I wrong for saying this? It’s frustrating killing over 10 bosses and over 100 enemies and looking at bottom of team seeing 0 boss kills and 10 enemies killed. And no they didn’t just join the match. Thoughts?
>
> I’m 151 and I have many matches like this. At least I (and they) are participating in the match instead of standing AFK in spawn just trying to get free xp. I’ve learned (at least for me)… that’s it’s a waste of reqs for me to try to pull a vehicle as I’ll usually die long before I can be overly effective. I’ll pull the occasional power weapon, but most of the time, I stick with my standard weapons and power ups. Now lower lvl players won’t have the upgraded standard weapons I will… but still… if they’re making an effort… who cares??? Most of the time the matches I’m in, we don’t finish round 5 anyway… they get xp… and a decent amount of RP to help level up… don’t see a problem with this. Let them play!!

Participating and contributing are different. And I never said they couldn’t play. There are other FF Playlist like heroic. Low level players have no business in mythic. They are ruining the enjoyment and experience for players who want to finish all the matches and wasting there reqs.

> 2533274875328566;1:
> So ill start by saying I know Halo is for everyone, but after failing so many matches and find lower SR players in match I just feel they don’t have to reqs to keep up. Am I wrong for saying this? It’s frustrating killing over 10 bosses and over 100 enemies and looking at bottom of team seeing 0 boss kills and 10 enemies killed. And no they didn’t just join the match. Thoughts?

i think it would of been a good idea earlier in the games life when the population could support that, but now its not a good idea.

> 2533274875328566;10:
> > 2542657289641224;8:
> > > 2533274875328566;1:
> > > So ill start by saying I know Halo is for everyone, but after failing so many matches and find lower SR players in match I just feel they don’t have to reqs to keep up. Am I wrong for saying this? It’s frustrating killing over 10 bosses and over 100 enemies and looking at bottom of team seeing 0 boss kills and 10 enemies killed. And no they didn’t just join the match. Thoughts?
> >
> > I’m 151 and I have many matches like this. At least I (and they) are participating in the match instead of standing AFK in spawn just trying to get free xp. I’ve learned (at least for me)… that’s it’s a waste of reqs for me to try to pull a vehicle as I’ll usually die long before I can be overly effective. I’ll pull the occasional power weapon, but most of the time, I stick with my standard weapons and power ups. Now lower lvl players won’t have the upgraded standard weapons I will… but still… if they’re making an effort… who cares??? Most of the time the matches I’m in, we don’t finish round 5 anyway… they get xp… and a decent amount of RP to help level up… don’t see a problem with this. Let them play!!
>
> Participating and contributing are different. And I never said they couldn’t play. There are other FF Playlist like heroic. Low level players have no business in mythic. They are ruining the enjoyment and experience for players who want to finish all the matches and wasting there reqs.

There is no enjoyment in mythic… at least not for me anyway. I’m there solely for the xp… I go to Heroic for enjoyment. Those low level players are probably there for the same reason I am… the XP… now if 343 wanted to balance the XP tables across the different playlists, then I would probably agree with you.

Yeah I don’t know why lately there’s been a ton of new players who play the hardest mode even tho they don’t know how to play the game.
But it is what it is… Hope it would be MMR based somehow because I’m tired of getting 100+ kills with 30k+ damage and still losing games and precious REQS…

> 2533274853554858;13:
> Yeah I don’t know why lately there’s been a ton of new players who play the hardest mode even tho they don’t know how to play the game.
> But it is what it is… Hope it would be MMR based somehow because I’m tired of getting 100+ kills with 30k+ damage and still losing games and precious REQS…

Ya it hurts wasting ONI and Hannibal reqs.

If I can tell that a match is going downhill and we’re not going to make it then I stop pulling valuable REQs. That’s the best way to hedge your bets. It can be pretty frustrating if there are only one or two people spending vehicle reqs to try to kill the tough bosses.