Should there be armor effects in Halo 4?

I would not mind to see armor effects in Halo again…because I mean they are just to cool to pass up. Especially when they promote your rank and style in a halo game.

I would love to see more armor effects. Only thing I don’t want is any sound related armor effects. When everybody first got to unlock Birthday Grunt Party, I think that’s the name but you know what I mean, all I heard all game was that annoying -Yoink- sound. I liked the multiple tiers to the unlocks. I loved my Heart Farts. There’s really no reason not to have any.

Since multiplayer in Halo 4 is canon, spartans won’t be having enclement weather around them anymore. Neither flaming helmets.

Armor skins are supposed to replace this.

Hated them in Reach…
we probably wont be seeing them since multiplayer is a part of the canon now

> Since multiplayer in Halo 4 is canon, spartans won’t be having enclement weather around them anymore. Neither flaming helmets.
>
> Armor skins are supposed to replace this.

It’s a simulation though so anythings possible. (though it wouldn’t make sense in spartan ops)

I believe the ‘canon’ defense holds no weight. Let me explain myself before you go all angry on me. When asked why Spartans disintegrate when assassinated with the Flag/Oddball, you know what they said? Well it looks cool. Armor Effects don’t serve any purpose than to look cool so I don’t see why they can’t be included. Not everything in multiplayer needs to be realistic or canon, it’s about fun and I would love to see more fun things. Call me crazy lol.