should there be another halo 5 beta and a l.e cons

I enjoyed halo 5 beta from the start but they need to do another after all this altering the mp after feedback andand please make the rocket launcher like it has been for years the new loom is just off I felt.

I think they should run another beta in a couple months. Give them time to go through all the feedback from the first.

yes and only after they fix MCC if the run it now they forget about the one they have out now

and 343 say that the rocket launcher return into the original model

They said they had no plans for any other additional beta, but I hope they change their minds. At the very least one of those ‘betas’ that take place a little before the game comes out just to make sure the matchmaking experience will do alright. Microsoft/343 can’t let a MCC happen again.

> 2533274816380673;5:
> They said they had no plans for any other additional beta, but I hope they change their minds. At the very least one of those ‘betas’ that take place a little before the game comes out just to make sure the matchmaking experience will do alright. Microsoft/343 can’t let a MCC happen again.

I think another Beta would be in order. With the new changes they’re making after receiving feedback from the Beta it would be smart to make sure these changes work out okay and run smoothly. Normally I would say leave it but I think this would be an exception since things are a little bumpy with Halo 5.