Should there be a poll option in the forums ?

Poll options would be great, instead of seeing every single post to see who agrees, we could have a poll option to use to see who agress and who doesnt.

Even though I would agree with the idea, do poll just make people argue about choices not being there.

Polls would be good, but there needs to be a way to keep stupid options out of it.

> Polls would be good, but there needs to be a way to keep stupid options out of it.

Agreed.

I think polls would be great.

I’m going to start a poll to see if people would be interested in this feature.

OH WAIT…

> I’m going to start a poll to see if people would be interested in this feature.
>
>
>
> OH WAIT…

We should get a list together of features the Waypoint community would like for the Forums, like polls.

Please feel free to start said list. Just so you know, I’m always monitoring feedback and suggestions, and I track the different things our members have requested. Unfortunately we have to prioritize a lot, and some things take longer than others, but threads like these are helpful in our regular efforts to improve and evolve. :slight_smile:

I’ll start a thread right away!

> I think polls would be great.

I agree.

I wish I could add a poll. I wanted to ask people if they think they should have a Halo Waypoint App for the iPhone/Android.

In fact, because I couldn’t add a poll I went and made one on a website, and then added it via a link to it in my recent forum post. Check it out my post Do you want Halo Waypoint Mobile for your iPhone/Android?

Or you could go straight to the poll I made.
Do you want Halo Waypoint Mobile for your iPhone/Android?<-- Take the poll

Poll’s would speed up Yes/No questions to the forums, so I say yes.

> I’m going to start a poll to see if people would be interested in this feature.
>
>
>
> OH WAIT…

I was thinking that this was a poll thread when I saw the title. And then I read the title.

Of course, the Forum is just a Beta, after all…

> > Polls would be good, but there needs to be a way to keep stupid options out of it.
>
> Agreed.

you could just do yes and no.

its also nice to have the ‘stupid options’ sometimes tho.

this way sometimes you can filter out all of the people who are basically too stupid or unknowledgeable to post (making the poll more accurate)

> > > Polls would be good, but there needs to be a way to keep stupid options out of it.
> >
> > Agreed.
>
> you could just do yes and no.
>
> its also nice to have the ‘stupid options’ sometimes tho.
>
> this way sometimes you can filter out all of the people who are basically too stupid or unknowledgeable to post (making the poll more accurate)

Should there be a poll option in the Halo Waypoint forums?

A. Yes
B. No
C. Just one, and I choose the North.

> Should there be a poll option in the Halo Waypoint forums?
>
> A. Yes
> B. No
> C. Just one, and I choose the North.

facepalm LMAO!

> Should there be a poll option in the Halo Waypoint forums?
>
> A. Yes
> B. No
> C. Just one, and I choose the North.

I’m afraid that this is gonna happen:
Should there be a poll option in the Halo Waypoint forums?

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Yes

hehehe… Polls are silly.

>
>
>
> OH WAIT…

lol

OP: I agree this would be a great idea but it would have to have more than just eight options.