Should there be a no weapon option

instead of doing a glitch to get no weapons, you just have no weapons. It would be good in a swat match where theres only one gun you can use

> 2535409171473129;1:
> instead of doing a glitch to get no weapons, you just have no weapons. It would be good in a swat match where theres only one gun you can use

Given popularity for content creators I’d have expected it (alongside a weapons down option) will likely be present

I’d actually like a no weapon option in the campaign. You’re in a heated fight, run out of ammo in your main weapon, you’re stuck with a sniper and there’s not a gun around. Let me have a faster melee.

I can’t be the only one that still used an energy sword that was empty to just relentlessly smack grunts, am I?

It would be awesome for custom games.

We often try and have melee only or grenade only matches.

How awesome would a juggernaut type match be if only the juggie had a gun.

A fist-fight speedrun would be nice to see

Maybe for forge and custom games but Matchmaking would be scary.

> 2533274812438213;6:
> Maybe for forge and custom games but Matchmaking would be scary.

why exactly would it be scary

I find it weird this was never really an option - having especially since no weapon is programmed into the games. As far as I am aware, only Halo 2 classic on MCC as “none” as an option for primary weapons for some reason.

I definitely agree with this. Maybe give master chief a kicking melee attack in sprint mode when he isn’t holding any gun. That would be unfriggenbelieveable.

Fist Fight should definitely be a thing, imagine boxing an Elite just for the heck of it.
Also having Fist Fight as an option would allow quicker melee compared to melee with weapon cause you would use both of your hand to punch but at the cost of having to be upclose to the ennemy while he is shooting at you. It’s a Risk/Reward scenario but it would be fun if you manage to do it.

Agreed in other respects its good to have that option I remember some custom games that would get screwed over by someone being able to knock something or blow something else up.

> 2535428777172366;5:
> A fist-fight speedrun would be nice to see

challenge accepted.

it won’t be pretty, but I’d try it!

It should totally be an option. And count me in on fistfights. You should also be able to pick up sticks - two sticks and a rock.

Weaponless should absolutely be an option, as should using fists for melee.

> 2535409171473129;7:
> > 2533274812438213;6:
> > Maybe for forge and custom games but Matchmaking would be scary.
>
> why exactly would it be scary

Can you imagine getting spawn killed with no way to defend yourself? Remember there are also times where the regular weapons on the map take time to respawn. I’d never want to be on the losing end of that engagement.

> 2533274812438213;15:
> > 2535409171473129;7:
> > > 2533274812438213;6:
> > > Maybe for forge and custom games but Matchmaking would be scary.
> >
> > why exactly would it be scary
>
> Can you imagine getting spawn killed with no way to defend yourself? Remember there are also times where the regular weapons on the map take time to respawn. I’d never want to be on the losing end of that engagement.

well obviously you would start with a weapon, for the specific gamemodes

> 2535409171473129;16:
> > 2533274812438213;15:
> > > 2535409171473129;7:
> > > > 2533274812438213;6:
> > > > Maybe for forge and custom games but Matchmaking would be scary.
> > >
> > > why exactly would it be scary
> >
> > Can you imagine getting spawn killed with no way to defend yourself? Remember there are also times where the regular weapons on the map take time to respawn. I’d never want to be on the losing end of that engagement.
>
> well obviously you would start with a weapon, for the specific gamemodes

Yeah I think I misinterpreted the post, I do think it would be cool for like custom game modes or action sack.

> 2533274854285323;3:
> I’d actually like a no weapon option in the campaign. You’re in a heated fight, run out of ammo in your main weapon, you’re stuck with a sniper and there’s not a gun around. Let me have a faster melee.
>
> I can’t be the only one that still used an energy sword that was empty to just relentlessly smack grunts, am I?

No, I do the same.

If there’s a no weapon mode, then it would set up for a BR game mode. Official or forge.

I don’t care about BR, but it would be crucial if you wanted it.

It would be cool in Machinima’s and Costum games!