should there be a editor mode

since it is a RTS coming to the Personal Computer maybe they could bring back the good old editor i would like to see what you all think im very curios for your responses.

by the way yes means all of the above or numbers 3 and 4

I’m not sure what you mean, do mean kinda like a forge option or like customization of units and bases?

> 2535412198452857;3:
> I’m not sure what you mean, do mean kinda like a forge option or like customization of units and bases?

Like a standard RTS scenario editor.

Checkout Starcraft or Age of Empires

> 2533274809541057;4:
> > 2535412198452857;3:
> > I’m not sure what you mean, do mean kinda like a forge option or like customization of units and bases?
>
>
> Like a standard RTS scenario editor.
>
> Checkout Starcraft or Age of Empires

Played both, got it.

Making a battle landscape would be pretty simple… Custom bases and units are maybe a little too complex but I think I can actually see where that could go…

Yes for all of the above.

the more access they give us the better! look at what people are doing with halo 5 it’s crazy! for RTSes as mentioned games like starcraft had AMAZING custom maps, we had maps that created entire RPGs with the units. i don’t see why they wouldnt create a forge like mode, when has something like that failed? i only see awesome possibilities.

i feel like that wouldn’t be the best thing, but it could be possible.

> 2533274974422276;8:
> i feel like that wouldn’t be the best thing, but it could be possible.

how so or why not?

what would you guys think of cheats for the PC version to help improve the editor like… What Is Th!s gives puts all deleted units and buildings that never made the initial cut into the unit building menu etc

A World Builder would be amazing!

> 2533274829309952;6:
> Making a battle landscape would be pretty simple… Custom bases and units are maybe a little too complex but I think I can actually see where that could go…
>
> Yes for all of the above.

It’s honestly not all that complex.

OMG that would be so good :'D

crossing my fingers for mods too

I think not having it would be a huge missed opportunity. It would add a ton of replay ability. The ability to place your own units and place your own bases or make your own maps would add a huge amount of play time and certainly do well with the PC crowd which has become accustom to these things.

Would be fun but I really don`t know if they screw it up

Ive seen some pretty incredible custom scenarios in Age of Empires! CASTLE BLOOD FTW!!!

would be cool to see that kind of customization in HW2

> 2533274934001628;15:
> I think not having it would be a huge missed opportunity. It would add a ton of replay ability. The ability to place your own units and place your own bases or make your own maps would add a huge amount of play time and certainly do well with the PC crowd which has become accustom to these things.

replay value indeed i still play age of empires i got it 8 years ago i know it sounds stupid but the ability to make terrain pace units and town centers made it all the more enjoyable

Basically it should be so you can choose were your base should be. Or like forge so you can just spawn in any unit and test them out or just screw around with them.

i think its better ;v