Should the Wasp be buffed? **No hate**

Should Halo 5 Guardians latest vehicle be buffed for better gameplay?

Yes! Of course!

> 2533274880007275;2:
> Yes! Of course!

When you create a post you have the option of creating a post or a poll.

No, I’m fine with it as is.

No. As an aerial vehicle it already has an advantage, especially when it’s only a level 3 REQ. The shields are basically regenerating health and the weapons do enough damage when used correctly.

I think it’s great as is, but I would love more variety.

Yes and no.

Yes because it’s inferior to the other aircraft and I’d really like to create a game type where 3 teams engage in a 3way space battle. It would be pretty awesome to just increase the speed so it can do some evasive maneuvers and buff the guns a teensy bit so you can just rain down like a hellstorm. Of course it would need to be about a level 5 Req instead.

No. Because there will be variants added in eventually.

It is like an oni mongoose with shields and guns and can fly. good but it will lose to a banshee or a phaeton 1v1. should be buffed to be more durable. There should also be more varieties of them.

As the top guy said, poll options are a much better solution than a comment thread for your topic but seeing as it is how it is I’d say yes. The Wasp takes little effort to take out of the sky for being a rare req and it has troubles killing people at anything more than close-med range and that’s slightly problematic. Different variations are all that’s really needed from it.

yes i think is should

The Wasp was designed to be an early game aerial vehicle. If it’s buffed, then it would be pushed back to the late game stage with the Banshees and Phaetons, which eliminates its original purpose.

> 2533274978553590;10:
> The Wasp was designed to be an early game aerial vehicle. If it’s buffed, then it would be pushed back to the late game stage with the Banshees and Phaetons, which eliminates its original purpose.

This. It’s nice to have an early air-strike to shake up your opponants, especially if you can manage to get it before all bases are captured.

a little damage boost would be great since its weak as yoink!