Should the Forerunners be Jamaican?

In Mass Effect 3 the Protheans had Jamaican accents, which when you think about it is weird, as surely they’d have their own accent. (Although it’s just as weird that the Quarians sound Russian).

If the Forerunners are included in halo 4 do you think there is much chance of this happpening? Hee hee.

hell no.

No, they’d probably just have English/North American accents just like the Monitors do.

Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.

If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”

Why?

> Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.
>
> If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”

Read the books -_-
Cause you are so wrong on that.

Oh man Didact with a Jamaican accent. I sense a meme in the near future.

> > Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.
> >
> > If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”
>
> Read the books -_-
> Cause you are so wrong on that.

The exception there was Chakas, the lord of Admirals and Yprin. All other monitors were Ancilla or just really advanced ai

> > Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.
> >
> > If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”
>
> Read the books -_-
> Cause you are so wrong on that.

About what? Didect throwing things out airlocks (Obviously against lore of course. The Didect is dead.)?

or the Human monitor thing? Chakas got turned into Guilty Spark, and Bias was gathering up other Humans to absorb their inner spirits (Or something. Has to do with the implanted memories from the Liberian) and place them into Monitors.

> > > Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.
> > >
> > > If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”
> >
> > Read the books -_-
> > Cause you are so wrong on that.
>
> The exception there was Chakas, the lord of Admirals and Yprin. All other monitors were Ancilla or just really advanced ai

yep.

Actually Javik was the only Prothean who sounded like that, and it was not Jamacian, it was actually African.

1.) African accent, not Jamaican.

2.) 343 is actually creative, unlike Bioware. I’m sure they wouldn’t.

> > > Monitors are actually formally Humans, so I guess that is where the familiar accents come from.
> > >
> > > If they actually do that… I can’t wait to hear that Dialect or such command that “YOU THROW THAT COVENANT OUT THE AIRLOCK!”
> >
> > Read the books -_-
> > Cause you are so wrong on that.
>
> About what? Didect throwing things out airlocks (Obviously against lore of course. The Didect is dead.)?
>
> or the Human monitor thing? Chakas got turned into Guilty Spark, and Bias was gathering up other Humans to absorb their inner spirits (Or something. Has to do with the implanted memories from the Liberian) and place them into Monitors.

Apologies I read it wrong.
Thought you said Forerunners are formal humans.
My bad.

I always imagined the Forerunners had British accents, which to me, kinda fits their personality.

Um, no.

> Actually Javik was the only Prothean who sounded like that, and it was not Jamacian, it was actually African.

What?! This is news to me! Are you sure? I’ve always heard people refer to him as Jamaican, including OXM!

Looks at OP’s name, then looks at the the thread. Lolz.

OT: No.

> > Actually Javik was the only Prothean who sounded like that, and it was not Jamacian, it was actually African.
>
> What?! This is news to me! Are you sure? I’ve always heard people refer to him as Jamaican, including OXM!

The voice actor is African. People are just too small-minded to think about it.

Weirdest post ever

Don’t be absurd.