Should the Firepower Tac Pack be modified?

I’m thinking it would be cool if they changed it so that you could also use a secondary weapon in the primary slot. It doesn’t seem like it would be hard to change, having Firepower in the tac-pack slot could then just allow the full list of loadout weapons to pop up in each weapon slot.

I think it would be pretty badass to run around with the Boltshot & Pistol, or go old school and try a Plasma & UNSC Pistol combo. Also, it would make it a little easier for people who only have the small arms commendations left to get them.

I don’t see it as being worth the programming time. If it doesn’t have a practical application besides ‘it would be neat if,’ I doubt they bother.

It certainly wouldn’t be a balance problem though.

> I don’t see it as being worth the programming time. If it doesn’t have a practical application besides ‘it would be neat if,’ I doubt they bother.
>
> It certainly wouldn’t be a balance problem though.

I think this would be the undoing to this idea.

Otherwise, I totally agree. It would be badass to run around with two pistols.

Pistols are awesome. More pistols would be even better! I’ve always wanted this version in a game ever since CoD4’s Overkill perk.

> I don’t see it as being worth the programming time. If it doesn’t have a practical application besides ‘it would be neat if,’ I doubt they bother.
>
> It certainly wouldn’t be a balance problem though.

Granted, I know very little about such things, but it doesn’t seem like it would take much of an effort on their part to just open up the weapon slots to all loadout weapons once Firepower was selected.

> Pistols are awesome. More pistols would be even better! I’ve always wanted this version in a game ever since CoD4’s Overkill perk.

> Otherwise, I totally agree. It would be badass to run around with two pistols.

That’s what I’m talkin 'bout fellas. Let’s get some pistol luv goin! (#NoHomo)